It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Clouds over London

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
These 'Happy Clouds' were released over London on February 25th by artist Stuart Semple - two days before Truther's thread in which he said he saw something strange in the sky. There were over 2,000 of them. Could it be possible that a few of them were still floating about two days later and when it got dark they weren't so easy to make out and could have been mistaken for ufos?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

It is very unlikely that any of these happy clouds made from helium, soap and vegetable dye were floating around two days later:

He used a modified snow machine that Hollywood use for special effects to pump his pink faces into the grey sky. Visitors along London’s Southbank seemed intrigued by the creations and children ran after the pink clouds.

Although the happy faces were short-lived – each of them lasting only around 30 minutes before dissipating – Mr Semple was pleased with his efforts.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Thanks - I didn't see that article. I actually think this is a bad idea - would a mod close the thread please. I don't want to waste anyone's time.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

You certainly didn't waste my time - I loved the happy clouds. Thanks for posting the video, it put a big smile on my face too!

top topics

join