It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Very good new UFO footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi Folks,
Just found this on Youtube, It is a compilation of 6 UFO's caught on video. I have only seen one of these before (No 2) Some of them look real enough to me.

No 1 looks a bit dodgy, but for me they get better.

Look closely at No 5 (I think) This is one of the only times I have seen a "shimmering" like effect around a UFO on video.

I thought No 4 was awesome and No 6 had some great lighting

www.youtube.com...

What do you guys think?

PEACE,
RK

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Rigel Kent]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The one in maybe Italy looks fake however the way the crowd reacts to it is kind of interesting. There is no real way of knowing whether the middle 4 are real but I know the first one and the last one have been debunked on ATS. Even though I still disagree with them on the last one since if you look really really hard you can see a car moving down below which debunks the debunk that it is just an image with a cgi craft.

The problem with any UFO footage is if it is indistinct people say "it could be anything" but if its clear and good footage they say "its obviously fake". Catch 22

[edit on 18-3-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

i agree...it looks too real to be real. anyway i've sent it to my cgi photo guy to rip it apart
i'm gunna get some stick tomorrow lol.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Nice find. I think the first one is amazing just for the way it passes behind the trees and branches . MrSmith do you happen to have the link for its ATS thread?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I hope they are real. I want to fly one of these puppies one day. I want to see what they can really do.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
#1 is fake. Nobody ever gets pics of UFO's that close. The sound was too cheesy also.

#2 is a definite fake. Towards the end, the UFO starts shaking and can't keep up with the camera shake. Sure sign of an insert.

#3 Already proven to be fake. Google it.

#4 Another definite fake. Again the UFO can't keep up with the camera shake proving it's an insert.

#5 Yet another definite fake where the UFO can't keep up with the camera shake. Inserted.

#6 More CGI. Too good to be true, although unique and nicely done.

All too easy.....

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I like the 60's UFO noise on the first one. Not one of them are real in my opinion, some good CGI work. I can tell by the pixels

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thanks for your comments guys,
I thought if any were real it would have to be the one in china, I will have another look at it now and see if I can see where it does not keep up with the camera shake. I thought the last one was... well erm.. if it looks too good to be true, then it probably is

How can you tell when something has been subject to CGI ? that may sound a bit dumb to some of you but I don't have much experience in video analysis and any tips might help me to stop posting links to junk

Thanks again for your time.
PEACE,
RK.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

Anything that is super clear or looks too good to be true, usually is. If you use a video player called "VLC Media Player" (it's a free player Google it), you can slow videos down and see how the UFO's don't keep up with the camera, indicating they were inserted and someone did a poor job of trying to make the insert keep up.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
To demonstrate the abilities of today's "amateur CGI artists", I recommend the "Los Roques Mini Series", produced by "manbird12000" from YouTube. Here's a nice collaberation of some parts of this series.

This is part 12 of the YouTube playlist Los Roques Mini Series.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thanks very much for that advice

I will check it out,
PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SiONiX

Impressive stuff from an "amateur"

Thanks for the link,
PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The hardest thing for most amateurs to fake is the UFO "exit." What they generally do is try for a kind of blur effect, but it rarely looks right because I assume it doesn't show up on the interlaced video frames correctly. Your eye can spot the irregularity even though you've never seen anything quite like it, except maybe air show footage.

So if you're going to fake a UFO video, do extra work on the exit. I still won't buy any of it without additional corroborating evidence, but it will at least look better.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
All these videos are well known, and not new.

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
#1 is fake. Nobody ever gets pics of UFO's that close. The sound was too cheesy also.

Probably. Nice one, though. Well done.

#2 is a definite fake. Towards the end, the UFO starts shaking and can't keep up with the camera shake. Sure sign of an insert.

I vote for model suspended on a fishing line. The Italian guy, Antonio Urzi, who made this video, has many more videos posted to Youtube.

#3 Already proven to be fake. Google it.

Serbian? hoax. The main actor says "what was that?" when the UFO (worst CGI ever) is still in view.

#4 Another definite fake. Again the UFO can't keep up with the camera shake proving it's an insert.

Chinese hoax, problem with the last frame before the UFO disappears.

#5 Yet another definite fake where the UFO can't keep up with the camera shake. Inserted.

Yes, slight imperfections in tracking.

#6 More CGI. Too good to be true, although unique and nicely done.

The camera zooms on a picture. The background image of Paris has digital noise that stays at the same place all the time. Besides this, good CGI.

new topics

top topics

join