It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm living a life that isn't my own.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Our Consciousness is dominated by fear.
Our Emotions are dominated by sadness.
Our Body is dominated by pain.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Interesting...could you elaborate a little more on that?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
no, I don't believe I could.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
Our Consciousness is dominated by fear.
Our Emotions are dominated by sadness.
Our Body is dominated by pain.

I don't get you, because most people I see had a smile on their faces, partying all night, always with friends, giggling for that matter, but otherwise, pretty much everyone is doing the same thing, laughing about the same stuff.

Although I also noticed, most people fear so easily, highly intolerant of pain or inconvenience for that matter, and if you take away the things they take for granted, they kill themselves. If that is what you mean..

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Is that how you feel? Or how you think people in general feel?

I think the world is a scary place, it's full of sadness and pain. And i also think the main reason for this is that people are unsure of why they exist, they just do because that is what we were made for, functioning like machines on one level and dealing with the struggle of being highly conscious entities on the other, leading to some kind of emotional turmoil for not knowing why.

Bacteria have it so easy, they dont have to contemplate, or be afraid or feel any pain and sadness. But they also can't feel any pleasure, they can't laugh or know what it feels like to be happy to have the eyes to see and the mind to appreciate anything beautiful that may be in this world. Having it easy comes with a lack of these things. We have it hard and that is the price we have to pay for any pleasure that we feel. I suppose it's both fair and unfair at the same time.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The WORD is as follow's.

If your heart beat's like a "UC"ED clock and you feel like a pig S"at in your head then your half way to loosing it.

Step back take a deep inhale and ponder at this point.

If you can manage to re compose your mind at this point all is not lost you can still make it.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

top topics

join