It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Energy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This kind of goes along with the "Places of Evil" thread. I was thinking to myself, could those places of evil and strange happenings be the result of the earth giving off some strong energy of some sort? Negative energy would cause "bad" or evil things to happen, and benign energy would cause...well...benign things to happen. Personally, I believe it's demons, but that's me, and everyone has different beliefs. But I was thinking if maybe the "demons" are actually just spots of concentrated negative energy, or the negative energy could actually be due to the demons or spirits or whatever. What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
but would that explain how these negatives energies can follow some people around if it is just a concentrated spot of negativity?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
well may be there is some energy of that sort...but i won t believe in that unless it is scientifically proven by someone...additionally it would be just a far too simplistic answer to the origin of evil.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think prayer can help answer some of this. Negative energy, from terrorists and anarchist can put a lot of bad energy into the mix. Positve prayer like praying for peace and resolution can help counter it.

Praying has to have some unexplained power and the power of prayer should not be written as a religious mind trick.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I believe demons are "bad" energy coming from a persons psyche. I do believe it is possible to transfer this energy to people places or things.
bad energy or an ego, can negatively affect a person, especially if they believe in possesion. there are many egos residing in your psyche that sometimes get into a power struggle.
Just the same with good energy having healing properties onto yourself or others, negative energy will weaken you physically and manifest physiologically.
I also believe that good bad and god are all part of the mind.
God being our 11th dimentional self, all knowing, all the time

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
I think prayer can help answer some of this.

Yes. And then one can concentrate on payback in kind to the source of the negativity.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
but would that explain how these negatives energies can follow some people around if it is just a concentrated spot of negativity?

Well I don't really know of any people that are actually haunted by spirits, but perhaps there is a way to have a person always surrounded by the same type of negative energy. So let's say that a witch or sourceror or whatever put a curse on someone, maybe they actually just projected negative energy out of themselves into or around the other person.

Not a plausible theory really, but spirits and demons are just as crazy ideas

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I suppose I believe that we all have both negative and positive energies within us. Through certain changes, some are able to grow in their negative energy. Some may call these evil people but the fact is all humans have good (positive) energy in them and nothing can destroy that.

top topics

join