It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austrian Mega-Pervert Josef Fritzl --Rich Jew?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So today is the first I heard of this case and it is remarkably disturbing. He locked his own daughter in a cellar for 24 years and bore seven babies with her one of which was either murdered or died. Like his daughter he locked three of the seven up as well all in a windowless cellar allegedly only 1.7m high. Apparently they had the luxury of TV and videos.

"the Austrian pensioner who raped his daughter at will for a quarter of a century"

What I'm curious about is his Jewishness and his wealth- Although Fritzl sounds Jewish I don't like to assume based on names. In fact I didn't even make the connection until I came upon this photo:
news.yahoo.com...=/090317/photos_wl_afp/dc166f97f29e481c0a 85a043b5ac00da
--This is the alleged entrance to the cellar measuring about 1 meter and protected with electronic password. If you'll notice down in the cellar there are a few Stars of David on the Wall.
Then there is this map of the man's house:
news.yahoo.com...=/090317/photos_wl_afp/dc166f97f29e481c0a 85a043b5ac00da
The poor old guy had to walk around his in-ground pool to get from his garage to his 5-story palatial estate. Not bad for a "pensioner." Especially considering many would-be pensioners just had their savings and investments slashed. the house looks massive relative to it's prime urban area. And he's lived in the same house for over 2 decades.

So based on the presumed wealth of this disgusting "pensioner" and his unconfirmed Jewish faith- which it looks as if he allowed the children to partake- let me ask you this:
How do you think these elements play in the case? Is this bad for Judaism or could this have happened under a Christian, Muslim, or any other household? Where did he acquire his obvious wealth? At age 70 is he a holocaust survivor? Is he a supporter of Israel? If the headlines were "Jew Incest Father" instead of "Austrian Incest Father" how would that change the case?

I find it hard to tolerate he subjected his offspring to such unlivable conditions and hung symbols of the Jewish faith all around them. Quite disturbing and also that he would likely have not been able to do it without being wealthy.
And seriously- I was really fascinated with the case out of (I believe) Texas of Annie the Wild Child--I'd say this new case from Austria blows that out of the water but how is it these cases have the wife just going along with things?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The depths of human depravity knows no bias. Proof that we are all equal - regardless of what we call ourselves in polite society.

Of course, the media will make of this, as much of a show as they are permitted, because people are being conditioned to view their fellow man as generally evil selfish sadistic criminals who should be avoided at all costs.

That way we will never get together and throw them out of the position of trust they now abuse. So they 'entertain' us with non-stop stories of human abuse, excess, and aberrant behavior, just in case we start to think our neighbors are trustworthy.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Ive got my distrusting eye on you! JK!

Josef Fritzl is NOT a Jew!

edit for correction

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Moonsouljah]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wow, I'm actually kind of offended by this post.

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
What I'm curious about is his Jewishness and his wealth- Although Fritzl sounds Jewish I don't like to assume based on names.

Um, ok. Then don't.
"Jewishness"? Really?

So based on the presumed wealth of this disgusting "pensioner" and his unconfirmed Jewish faith- which it looks as if he allowed the children to partake- let me ask you this:
How do you think these elements play in the case? Is this bad for Judaism or could this have happened under a Christian, Muslim, or any other household?

Would you really be making this thread if he was Christian? Be honest.

I really don't think the severity of this man's insanity has anything to do with his religion-whatever it is.

Where did he acquire his obvious wealth? At age 70 is he a holocaust survivor? Is he a supporter of Israel? If the headlines were "Jew Incest Father" instead of "Austrian Incest Father" how would that change the case?

Please somebody explain to me what being a Holocaust survivor or supporter of Israel has to do with wealth. Because as this point if all I have to do to get rich is support Israel...sign me up.

I could see the headline "Jew Incest Father" possibly in Iran? Saudi Arabia?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Who cares if hes Jewish? Do i need to say any more?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_awoke
Wow, I'm actually kind of offended by this post. --Oops said Jew people are offended now.

What I'm curious about is his Jewishness and his wealth- Although Fritzl sounds Jewish I don't like to assume based on names.

Um, ok. Then don't.
Um, ok. I didn't, like I said I didn't even make the connection until I saw the entrance to his sin-cave was littered with Stars of David.

"Jewishness"? Really? Its a word (a noun in fact) look it up. I think we're seeing the stigma associated with even the word Jewish here. Just calm down- they're just words- real ones.

How do you think these elements play in the case? Is this bad for Judaism or could this have happened under a Christian, Muslim, or any other household?

Would you really be making this thread if he was Christian?
Be honest. I already referred to the Annie case in which I would assume the family was Christian and that's the only thing I can think that comes close to this. And I doubt he had crosses all over the entrance to the slave-pit in his mansion. Oh wait he was some redneck American.

I really don't think the severity of this man's insanity has anything to do with his religion-whatever it is.

Where did he acquire his obvious wealth? At age 70 is he a holocaust survivor? Is he a supporter of Israel? If the headlines were "Jew Incest Father" instead of "Austrian Incest Father" how would that change the case?

Please somebody explain to me what being a Holocaust survivor or supporter of Israel has to do with wealth. Because as this point if all I have to do to get rich is support Israel...sign me up.

I could see the headline "Jew Incest Father" possibly in Iran? Saudi Arabia?

I didn't mention a link between Holocaust victims and Israel support. Perhaps the highly sensitive nature of both topics should have prevented me from juxtaposing those two questions.
His wealth may have been affected by reparations for holocaust victims.
Also, International Zionist Organizations allot funds in this way.
Israel has a low GDP- I'm not saying Israeli Jews are rich or anything.

But let's look at his mental health which is likely more "special" than most of ours and yet he was in the mental state where placing Stars of David where you see them right when you enter the cellar was a capability? Hmmm... Whatever psychosis he has must have Judaism must play a role.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Who cares if hes Jewish? Do i need to say any more?

I'd wait until the facts are in but if this cellar had the symbol of the Jewish faith all over then my answer to your question would be the children who were raised in the cellar.

They might be a bit stigmatized. Does this suffice?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

I guess the reason that the 'Jewishness' angle is being downplayed is that Fritzl isn't Jewish? Nor does he appear to be a 'Holocaust survivor'. Where did you get the idea that he was either?

www.spiegel.de...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Also, the Jewish community maybe? They likely don't want the loathe of this man spilling over into anti-Semitic stuff.

Not to assume they are equal scenarios but are you telling me Priests raping boys has nothing to do with Catholicism?
Why is the Jewish faith untouchable in this sense? ie beyond anybody's criticism?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Fritzl is a common German and Austrian name.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

Oops. My Bad! My Bad! Sorry to even open any of that up.

The link you provided has the picture with Stars of David in it. I just assumed. Woops!

So Catholic is the man's religion.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Not to assume they are equal scenarios but are you telling me Priests raping boys has nothing to do with Catholicism?
Why is the Jewish faith untouchable in this sense? ie beyond anybody's criticism?

Priests are not the same as average Catholics.

If you can prove Fritzl was a Rabbi, it may have some validity, until then he's just another one of the random depraved that populate the human race.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm still very curious about the wealth- it's gigantic and he was a life-long electrician.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well, hes Catholic.
And those "jewish stars" look like Christmas snowflake decorations to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What actual facts you have for his ,hmmm, Jewishness? Rich and Fritzl? For your information - there are very few Jews who were born in 1935 in Austria and survived. Thanks to people who assumed a lot and connected stuff based on their prejudice to this weird 'Jewishness". So he is most probably not Jewish. But i do not see anyone going into seeking "Austrian' symbols all over the basement.
And it is ok. Majority of people understand that there are crooks,pervert,criminals and racists everywhere. Do you?
Or you search for 'Jewishness" only?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

So today is the first I heard of this case ...

What I'm curious about is his Jewishness and his wealth- Although Fritzl sounds Jewish I don't like to assume based on names. ...

So based on the presumed wealth of this disgusting "pensioner" and his unconfirmed Jewish faith-

At age 70 is he a holocaust survivor? Is he a supporter of Israel?

Way to jump to conclusions
If today is the first you hear of this case perhaps you should calm down and get your facts straight.

I'd wait until the facts are in but if this cellar had the symbol of the Jewish faith all over ...

Again take your own advice and get your facts straight.

It's not untouchable just totally irrelevant in this case. Apparently it's very important to you though.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

Thread Closed.

top topics

join