AIG Pays off Senators.. List of names and Amounts..Guess how much Obama Received

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The TV news is reporting that Michelle Obama said that AIG executives need to be taxed %1000 percent on their bonuses. Yes... one thousand percent. (I haven't found a copy of this online).

If AIG executives need to give back the money they were entitled to by contract - %1000 of it - then I think Obama should give back %1000 of what AIG gave him. It's only fair - if we go by Michelle Obama's standards.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
hahahahahaha
she really knows how to put her foot in her mouth dont she?
They dont need to only pay it back, but they need to go straight to freakin jail on top of it.
Trying to buy your way out of this aint going to cut it Michelle,sorry.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I am so pissed about this I actually asked my senator to allow me to speak on the floor of the senate!

Like they would ever allow me to, I know, but if I had the opportunity I would give Dodd and the rest of them the very tongue lashing they dolled out for the cameras to AIG.

Damn rats, the lot of them. And they dare to act pissed off at AIG for greed? Greed they themselves made possible?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
We need to start using our constitutional right to vote so that it's actually worth something and vote third party. Vote all those bastards out of office.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by djon01
all right, that's it, I've had it.
you all get the pitchforks and torches,
i'll get the bandannas and axe handles.
See ya on Pennsylvania ave.

Be careful there, you might arouse stinkinikki's ever increasing sensitivities and he will accuse you of threatening to kill him!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
What did I say? This exact same sh!t was going to happen, and the worse is to come.

What was there response? "Give the man a chance, he just got in office...
He brings hope..."...bla bla bla...

Now it's not the time to say...I told you so, but...I told you so.

Agreed~!! with a star~! I'm not surprised, but, I'm seriously mad, and I didn't vote for a single PERSON in US office since Clinton. THANK GOD~!! My conscience is clear.

However, when everyone was all about 'WE ARE CHANGE" .. I kept saying ..

"you don't understand... 'CHANGE' is ... T-R-A-N-S-I-T-I-O-N

Transition is 1 a: passage from one state, stage, subject, or place to another : change b: a movement, development, or evolution from one form, stage, or style to another. source

The word 'change' (transition) is a warm & fuzzy word. I guess we know where we are transitioning FROM and Transitioning TO...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It is like the politicians think that they are above the law. They act so smug and intelligent. Guess they forgot who voted them in to the office and gave them power and authority to make decisions. There seems to be some type of forcefield around the beltway of Washinton that our voices can't penetrate.

Maybe we need to remind our senators and represenatives how they got to such places of influence. What can we do to see that they are prosecuted?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
You dont say? Did our HERO! SAVIOR! ROCK STAR! MESSIAH! SUPERMAN OF A PRESIDENT RECEIVE A COURTEOUS DONATION FROM A WALL STREET FAT CAT AT AIG? Oh no no... You got it all wrong! Our hero would never do that. -sarcasm- This pig disgusts me just like all the other Wall Street fat cats and politicians. They are no different and should be removed from their positions. Put some good honest hard working people in the offices rather than liars and greedy whores. If I was in the right position I would have every agent in the Secret Service and FBI investigating those fat cats and corrupt politicians eventually leading to their arrest and incarceration for their greed fueled crimes. I am tired of good honest loyal Americans such as myself getting the shaft so these guys can spend a nice weekend at their multi million dollar beach house or win their next election. They already got Madoff... That is a start...

[edit on 09/20/2008 by ki11ma11]

[edit on 09/20/2008 by ki11ma11]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
OK, so what's the big deal? All corporations/companies do this all over the world before elections. If you don't contribute, you're sure as hell screwed! I know because my company got clobbered for not contributing, but that's another story.

Yes! EVERYONE has to go through this donation crap. So let's not bellyache and lose sleep over it. The sooner one understands this game, the better, otherwise you'll get into needless depression (whilst the world is in recession - and that's a darn double whammy! )

So just head for the bar and gulp some cool beer before you drop dead due to high blood pressure! Nothing's gonna change. It's a bad bad world!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
yes vote ron paul he does not take money from lobbyists. I have been a staunch republican for the past 25 years and i am starting to see the light repubs and dems are all the same we are being run by bankers i don't want to see this come to a revolution but i'm afraid it will Obama and dems have wildly and blatantly crossed the line.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
since when, in all the world of politics, is 100,000 dollars a lot of money?

100,000 to someone like Obama or AIG is spit in a can.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MSMLies
We need to start using our constitutional right to vote so that it's actually worth something and vote third party. Vote all those bastards out of office.

I have been saying something very similar for years now here. The third party is a great idea but not one I think is likely to happen but one thing is clear, that we can no longer consider our elected officials being representatives of our best interests. NONE of them are any longer to be trusted and ALL of them on BOTH party have had the chance to change things and it is time WE do the changing ourselves and change every single one of them for someone new and someone without political experience but American experience. Someone who is a complete novice, has no constituents, no lobbyist friends, no mega wealth and no washington insiders to consult with.

Vote every single incumbent out, ALL of them need to go so the fresh ones do not get corrupted by those still infected by their entrenched washington wisdom and DC Dialect the Democracy of Demogues the den of theives and scoundrels.

You want change America? Don't wait for "The one" we have all been waiting for to change anything because he won't change a thing. We need change then lets change it and purge that entire system CLEAN.

Lets start fresh with rookies whose only policy manual will be the one they are forced to read and consult rather than the old ones that will tell them the way it is, that to get along you got to GO along.

NOT ANYMORE. Lets leave the only Policy manual being the Bill of rights and the United States Constitution as the only guidance they have and the experience to know that the next time they screw with us

WE WILL FIRE ALL

OF THEM

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fremd
since when, in all the world of politics, is 100,000 dollars a lot of money?

100,000 to someone like Obama or AIG is spit in a can.

Since we started putting money grabbing self centered rich fat cats who are so out of touch with spending our money they think $100,000 dollars is something they don't give a rats ass about spending or stealing, that's when!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

okay.....that didn't really answer the question.
AIG gave money to LOTS of people.

So either that means:

Every single person AIG donated to is in on it and out to doom us all

or

you're reading into facts that don't exist again

i know of this wonderful apparently-not-so-well-known theory called Ockham's Razor.

You should google it sometime.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Fremd]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

This is a great plan the problem is in implementation.I voted for no incumbants last time however almost all of them returned to washington.The majority of people in this country don't want to be bothered with politics,they get thier news from the MSM,and they will vote for the incumbant because,#1 he has corporate money behind him to get re-elected,#2 he has name recignition(sp)#3 the majority of people have no idea what he is up to.and for the most part have thier two cars and tv in every room so thier content.Until the content of the majority is shaken these professional politicians will keep getting elected.Until we can wake the sheep the wolf will have a field day.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join