It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIG Pays off Senators.. List of names and Amounts..Guess how much Obama Received

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MSMLies

If they would have paid the same amount to bribe Clinton,McBain and Obama
then that would have been too obvious. Your backing every horse in the race,
so I don't care who wins. But backing the Democrats and Republicans, I want
one you guys to win is a bit much. Isn't it about time these Corporate Bribes
were outlawed.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
GREAT POST! THANKS VERY MUCH!

Here it is, in black and white, these elected officials taking bribes. It just doesn't get much clearer than this.

AIG is known as for their illegal money laundering and also they insure the military pension plans.As well as finance Israel.

This should be enough for ALL Americans to SCREAM "NO MORE". AND begin taking our country back. PLEASE PLEASE WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING!
DON'T BLAME ME!
I VOTED FOR RON PAUL!

Turn off your TV and join REALITY!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
When are you people going to wake up?

We, The U.S, has been in bankruptcy since 1933. We have been under Martial Law since then as well. Don't believe it? Look it up. That is the reason the Constitution is not being adhered to. It doesn't mean anything.

We have all been sold down the road since our birth by the Elite Banksters of this world. Ask yourself one question...WHO supplies us with this thing we value, called MONEY?

They trick all of you into believing that you are important by casting a vote, when in reality, it was a rigged game from the beginning. Nothing in government happens by accident. It is all planned the way wars are planned. Do you really believe they just loaded up the boats and started a war in Iraq because of 911?

It's all about pacifying the masses so that they can tax you on everything you do, take possession of any and all of your things and to have unlimited control over you.

If anyone cares to notice, they are now trying to incorporate the family farm into their little scheme with the latest HR they have on the table. Can't even grow your own food with out their permission.

That, I think, is #9 on the Communist Manifesto planks.

There is gonna be a collapse before there will be a revolution. That's the plan and it is working perfectly. If the American people didn't revolt against the injustice of GWB getting inot office by cheating and they didn't revolt because Obama got into office by lying and cheating, what then, do you suppose will be the final straw before people ACTUALLY take a stand?

We are sheeple cause that's the way it is right now. You are one and don't even know it.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
[quote
Of course he did..thats what LIARS do..they duck and run..
He needs to be impeached...

NO........impeached would mean to agree he was elected. He is not an American....he's a Kenyan IMPOSTER, needs to be extradited and sent back to Africa with his aunt. If he has been made an American, he should be, as head of the military, tried for treason and give the Saddam treatment.....he's laughing all the way to the NWO next assignment in Europe, doubt he will last the year, he KNOWS what he is doing

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I thought Obama was holding off the lobbyists. He sounds good but all pomp and no circumstance like the others. We need more referendoms which would be in line with a true democracy. Same old sh..

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
seems like people are starting to shed their wool and put on their tiger stripes. Its good to see the sheeple waking up. Why did it take so long though?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It took so long because Obama had them snowed.

When he was campaigning, I couldn't stand to look at him on tv or listen to him. It turned my stomach. Still does. Each time confirming my gut feeling about him.

This is not surprising. I see John Edwards got over $7,000. Even those who got smaller amounts still got a piece of the pie.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Interesting. When I clicked the link, it is showing Obama as the TOP RECIPIENT 2008. But when I clicked on ALL CYCLES, George Bush has him beat.

What interests me is that George Bush is not listed as receiving anything in 2008, yet Obama received most for that year. hmmm...

AIG Recipient Lists - All Cycles
Name Total Contributions
Dodd, Chris (D-Conn) $281,038
Bush, George W (R-Texas) $200,560
Schumer, Charles E (D-NY) $111,875
Obama, Barack (D-Ill) $110,332
McCain, John (R-Ariz) $99,249
Baucus, Max (D-Mont) $90,000
Kerry, John (D-Mass) $85,000
Johnson, Nancy L (R-Conn) $75,400
Sununu, John E (R-NH) $69,049
Clinton, Hillary (D-NY) $61,515
Lieberman, Joe (I-Conn) $57,900
Rangel, Charles B (D-NY) $53,582
Giuliani, Rudolph W (R-NY) $50,250

And this link to 2008 shows G. Bush not listed (with Obama now the top recipient)
2008 AIG Recipients

Name Office Total Contributions
Obama, Barack (D-IL) Senate $104,332
Dodd, Chris (D-CT) Senate $103,900
McCain, John (R-AZ) Senate $59,499
Clinton, Hillary (D-NY) Senate $37,965
Baucus, Max (D-MT) Senate $24,750
Romney, Mitt (R) Pres $20,850
Biden, Joseph R Jr (D-DE) Senate $19,975
Larson, John B (D-CT) House $19,750
Sununu, John E (R-NH) Senate $18,500
Giuliani, Rudolph W (R) Pres $13,200

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by MSMLies

A 100000? LOL that is pocket change for these people. hardly worthy of batting an eyelash over much less instigating massive corruption. Even on government payroll they make more then that.

If we started talking millions then I would worry about it.

Pocket change to them or not, if it is $400 I'll take it back. That sure is not pocket change to me and I am tired of what is best for them & their money. What about mine? Oh that's right... I should give up even $20 that is a lot to me because they want more change in the pocket. They want me to pay for them to receive money to line their pockets, yet I can barely afford my own self much less their luxury whether it is a ten dollar bill or ten thousand dollar gift I don't care. I want it back.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ShesSoDizzy

All of those names, Obama, Mccain, Dodd, Biden, ect....Should all be thrown in jail! And I demand that they do! As an American citizen, I wont stand for these aholes when they walk into a room for a press conference to tell us how well they are going to run our nation. They can kiss my donkey.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You know what is fishy about all this? I say it was a political ploy to get Obama elected. Crash the economy and let the government put it back together the way they want too. McCain said that he thought that the economy wasn't as bad as it seemed on Oct.9th of 2008. Obama blasts Mcain that same day, saying McCain was more or less very ignorant about economics. Now in the last few weeks, Obama thinks that the economy isn't as bad as it seems!!! Didn't McCain say the same thing on Oct. 9th 2008? And Obama is saying the same thing!! What The ****!!!!!

I lost my job as a finance manager of an auto dealership back in November. I have struggled to make my house payments on time. But I have made them on time!! I am VERY SICK AND TIRED of this, this..TYRANNY!!

I DEMAND, that the government take care of the folks who lost their jobs,
livelyhood, homes,cars etc... when the bubble burst. If they can take advantage of us people when we were kicked down, why in the heck can't we have some relief? There should be some accountability here people. It makes me sick to my stomach to watch the news and see how other folks and I got squashed like a bug, and the politicians can profit!!!!

What are we gonna do America? You can kick a dog so many times before it bites you back!!!!

Tracy Price
150 Meyers Lake Court
Benton, MO 63736

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Want to know a name not on the list? Ron Paul. I checked all cycles, for Texas, he never got a dime that I could find.

What does that tell you? To me it says either (A) he wouldn't take their money or (B) they didn't think he had a prayer of enacting legislation that could be beneficial to them.

Either way, hats off to Dr. Paul.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Futhermore, I think that since our tax dollars are financing this fiasco, that we should profit when the companies we bailed out start making money again. I fell we have the right to stock options in all the companies. I feel that the folks who lost their jobs not only should be paid like the politicians, but we should also be given health insurance by the companies!!!

I choose GM. They have one heck of an insurance package!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You know what the problem with our country is? THIS!

METHODOLOGY: The numbers on this page are based on contributions from PACs and individuals giving $200 or more. All donations were made during the 2008 election cycle and were released by the Federal Election Commission. Figures for the current election cycle are based on data released on March 02, 2009.

The fact that they are legally able to take these contributions in the first place is FASCISM!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Only lately have I seen what Dr. Paul was saying. Thanks to our "media",
Dr. Paul got virtually no press coverage. Thanks to the dems and repubs, Dr. Paul was not allowed to the debates. The two party system is scared to death of Dr. Paul!! He is so right on so many issues. If people would have been able to hear what he was saying, the election would have turned out way differently, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
the whole "bailout" was some bull S*** scam to pay back all of obams backers, it was a ruse, a scam and the sheeple fall for it, and are still falling for it

The Obama cult continues on

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well, maybe this is what it will take to finally get the sheeple of this nation to get off their duff's and take action now. We all realize that the whole dammed system is so corrupt, evil and greedy that in order for it to end is to abolish the entire present political system and start over. But with what ?. I don't have the answer, I'm not a New World Order demon and never will indorse that bigger evil but what do we do ? Government appears to be a failure, Politicians exist simply to get gain and power. How much longer will this non-sense go on ? MM

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I agree with you mormonmike. I wish I had the answer. If there was a way to band the people together, we could do something. Unfortunately, the dems. and repubs. have our good voting people in America divided so much that it isn't even an option.

The only option that I see is to be VERY vocal how you feel. I will start shouting from the rooftops if I have to, and not sugarcoat the way I feel.
People are afraid. They are afraid to say what they think. We MUST start the dialog and make our opinions so loud, that they get through the beltway and get heard.

It is sad that people are so afraid of the corrupt government. Dr. Paul said the first thing on his agenda would be to abolish the IRS. If he would had recieved the the media coverage that the other two candidates recieved, what would have resonated with the voters? If all he would have done was abolish this institution, it would have been enough to get most of the popular vote in America.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MSMLies

Opensecrets.com ?? Never heard of them. I don’t buy it. Also the site shows the date in mention was in 2008 before Obama was involved with AIG. Kickbacks are one thing but not to that many people. Youre creating a conspiracy I believe. Do you have any more media links to verify?

You claim "Among Federal Candidates, 2008 Cycle
Total: $644,218" paid out to both dems and republicans.

I see no FACTUAL basis to this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join