It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIG Pays off Senators.. List of names and Amounts..Guess how much Obama Received

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm pissed about this, especially when my senator Chris Dodd, is the first on the list with the most political contributions out of any of them and then our president is the second on the list with the second most. No wonder AIG got so much government aid. Something else is going on here, especially when AIG is using the massive amount of money they were given, not to reform their company and hire new management, but to give bonuses and God knows what else.

Anyway, the list is below. I only included those who received over $10,000, but there's about 200 more names on the list. (Link below also)

Dodd, Chris (D-CT) $103,100

Obama, Barack (D-IL) $101,332

McCain, John (R-AZ) $59,499

Clinton, Hillary (D-NY) $35,965

Baucus, Max (D-MT) $24,750

Romney, Mitt (R) $20,850

Biden, Joseph R Jr (D-DE) $19,975

Larson, John B (D-CT) $19,750

Sununu, John E (R-NH) $18,500

Giuliani, Rudolph W (R) $13,200

Kanjorski, Paul E (D-PA) $12,000

Durbin, Dick (D-IL) $11,000

Perlmutter, Edwin G (D-CO) $10,500

Link

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Lets not forget to check how much Bush, Cheney and company made off with.

This is a satanic criminal ring, and they're all involved!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MSMLies

Then don't look at the Stimulus Bill that Obama signed into Law with great fanfare too closely if this got your goat. Many of the recipients of money were large contributers to the election of Obama. So much so in fact, that it look less like they made political contributions so much as made a financial investment. Or as we common people would say, a sure bet.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Obama was just asked point blank about his $100,000 AIG donation, and completely ducked the question by takling about Giethner.

Bloomberg Radio @12:45pm NY Time.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
Obama was just asked point blank about his $100,000 AIG donation, and completely ducked the question by takling about Giethner.

Bloomberg Radio @12:45pm NY Time.

Of course he did..thats what LIARS do..they duck and run..
He needs to be impeached...

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MSMLies
I'm pissed about this, especially when my senator Chris Dodd, is the first on the list with the most political contributions out of any of them and then our president is the second on the list with the second most. No wonder AIG got so much government aid. Something else is going on here, especially when AIG is using the massive amount of money they were given, not to reform their company and hire new management, but to give bonuses and God knows what else.

HA HA HA HA HA HOLY CRAP! AM I SURPRISED!

NOPE!

Not surprised MCcain is in there either but at least McCain didn't let the money corrupt his decision to write legislation that would stop the banks from doing this garbage until Obama and his wealth re-distributors kept it from ever getting out of committee. People need to VOTE Every single last one of them out of office PERIOD! NO ONE gets Re-Elected NO ONE!

No exceptions!

I'd rather have a country run by rookies who are forced to read the constitution rather than ask those that would TELL them how things are done around washington where the only way to get along is to go along with a program that is so crooked so corrupted by lobbyists greed and power they have had so long they wouldn't know an honest days work if you paid them because they have gotten so much more the other way.

It be a hell of a lot easier to prosecute voter fraud this way for those of you who think the NWO chooses who gets in also.

It is the only way this side of a bloody civil war is to VOTE NONE OF THEM BACK IN OFFICE IN BOTH PARTY'S and purge the system clean again.

Lets show them what CHANGE is REALLY about and what yes we can means when they mean the "i" in "we" doesn't include you and me.

Lets give ALL of them CHANGE THEY can Believe in and WE can Guarantee! VOTE every single incumbent OUT of office!

I don't care if their voting record is fantastic or they are your guy or my guy. This HAS got to be done and it is up to us on every level of local state and federal Government.

Get rid of all of them start new and send them on their way with pink slips then we tell THEM what to do with the economy and the first order of the day should be to tell the federal reserve THEY ARE DONE!

Then we get TERM LIMITS on all of them so our grand children never have to put up with this kind of inbred jed clampett oil millionare greed while they play dumb and believe we are even dumber not to see through it all.

I am sick of having my intelligence insulted and even sicker of them doing it as if we can't do a thing about it.

Well I know a way we CAN

It is simple and it is easy but it takes everyone of us to do it and if you are not for us, then you are against us and you are one of them and part of the problem. You are the sickenss and we the people are the cure.

If you don't vote because you think your vote doesn't count, then this is the way to prove it and if you don't vote then you are not one of us and your claims of the NWO is a load of crap, you are not one of us and you may as well BE the NWO, so get angry at yourself but quit bitching when you are part of the problem. Be we the people and get off your ass and VOTE NO ONE BACK IN OFFICE if you want to be the cure. Don't vote a Charismatic Peronality that will electrify the world stage, vote WE the people that will invigorate an American nation whose society is depending on YOU, me, us and WE the People of the United States because it is up to us when Government is broken and it no longer works it no longer can help itself then it is up to US to fix it.

So lets FIX IT!

If you support obama then you are not one of us,

If you register with ACORN, then you are not one of us

if you still support Bush then you are not one of us.

If you ONLY VOTE republican then you are not one of us.

If you ONLY VOTE democrat then you are not one of us.

If you VOTE for ANYONE, who is currently in Office,

then you are not one of us.

If you ARE anyone who is currently in Office, you are NOT one of us

This is what I mean when i say all of us. It is simple and it is easy but it will take all of us, you, me, us and we to finally say,,

IT's OVER!

If I have to volunteer at a soup kitchen to feed people too hungry to work, I'd rather do that and start this all over again than watch them getting a single dime of our money in Bonuses and the loyalty of our represenatives whose loyalty is being extorted by the obligation of their own greed.

Enough is ENOUGH

Pelosi = DONE Sianara

DoDD = DEAD Over and Done

Barney Frank = DeFunct Now get out!

McCain = McGone Bye bye

Reid = Retired Retard now beat it!

Kennedy = That was NEVER a tumor, that is his BRAIN, BE GONE!

All of them OUT OUT OUT!

This isn't YOUR country it is OURS and you don't work for Washington and Banks you work for US and the Banks don't use there money to lend they use OURS!

If ONE of you doesn't agree to this THEN YOU BETTER START!

Because it is the last chance we got before saying we have tried everything. We have tried BOTH party we have tried "The One" Oprah endorsed we have tried everything,

BUT this!

VOTE NO ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

Vote FOR, any butcher baker or candle stick maker who can't afford to get exposure. Vote every Blue Collar Rookie IN and every one with political (criminal) experience need not apply.

Then, and only then will we know we have tried everything and everything we tried doesn't work if somehow someway these scoundrels are still there still stealing from us while telling us they are mad at AIG for taking Bonus money when it the damn Politicians that wrote that crap about getting them in the first place. Then and only then, if that doesn't work,,,,

If I say I didn't vote for any incumbents and you say you didn't vote for any incumbents.

Then and only then,, will we know we have tried everything.

Then if that doesn't work,,,, If that doesn't work,

then Granny Get your Gun

because then,,

It's WAR!

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
AAAHHHHHHH i wanna punch em all right in the freakin snot locker.
And they ARE going to get away with it.
Again.
As im almost broke.
Again.
Paying 6 bucks for smokes, and 3 bucks for gas.
Im so freakin pissed im biting myself.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

Amen. It's coming down to this I'm afraid. Because I don't think THEY will let US vote them out of office. There are not too many independants that can afford to run nowadays and anyone that either party puts up there will be bought and paid for. We won't hear from the other parties because who owns the MSM? What they don't realize is that they are going to force the people's hands. They think we will all sit idly by twiddling our thumbs. Well, I don't think it will happen.

However, I do believe it will take a LOT to get them off their butts. I also believe that most people living in big cities will not make it. Or at least the ones that have become completely dependent on handouts. Those people will be casualties of this revolution. I hate to say it. I also think that the 'government' is mistaken when they think that the military will wage war on its own people. Sure, UN soldiers may but the U.S. soldiers will fracture into two factions. Ones that will support a dictatorship (because that will be the only option left to the idiots in Washington) and the ones that will fight to protect the people of this nation.

I never wanted to see this in my lifetime but the corruption will not continue to go unnoticed.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Im sorry guys, but im pretty sure voting wont affect (or effect, how you look at it) anything with these guys.
Ask Al Gore how he made out....

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MSMLies

A 100000? LOL that is pocket change for these people. hardly worthy of batting an eyelash over much less instigating massive corruption. Even on government payroll they make more then that.

If we started talking millions then I would worry about it.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
and most members of the AIG board also serve on the Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commiss.....
our world is run by a handful of vicious people....

time for revolution..my friends..it's time

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If we want to stop this, we need to get money out of politics.
We the people will never have a voice as long as corporations are handing politicians money hand over fist.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MSMLies

interesting ... very agitating ...

don't see ron paul on there

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
reply to post by Aermacchi

Amen. It's coming down to this I'm afraid. Because I don't think THEY will let US vote them out of office. There are not too many independants that can afford to run nowadays and anyone that either party puts up there will be bought and paid for. We won't hear from the other parties because who owns the MSM? What they don't realize is that they are going to force the people's hands. They think we will all sit idly by twiddling our thumbs. Well, I don't think it will happen.

However, I do believe it will take a LOT to get them off their butts. I also believe that most people living in big cities will not make it. Or at least the ones that have become completely dependent on handouts. Those people will be casualties of this revolution. I hate to say it. I also think that the 'government' is mistaken when they think that the military will wage war on its own people. Sure, UN soldiers may but the U.S. soldiers will fracture into two factions. Ones that will support a dictatorship (because that will be the only option left to the idiots in Washington) and the ones that will fight to protect the people of this nation.

I never wanted to see this in my lifetime but the corruption will not continue to go unnoticed.

Well again if you re-read my post edit I realize ther will be "some" that will slip through the cracks but a grass roots effort of the mantra saying if you are a politician currently in office, YOU are FIRED for BEING in Office Period! Some may survive it but a message like that will scare the crap out of them. Eight years ago no one would have believed the Democrats would get swept into power when we were sick of what the republicans were doing and the Voters did what they believed the democrats said they would do to end the Bush Regimes war in Iraq but they sat on their butts and signed everything Bush put in front of them.

Eight years ago you would have never believed a no body a rookie Black Senator with a past no one would ever know about much less know where he was ever born, would get voted in as President, you wouldn't have believed that either. So I have to have faith in the American people and i do. We did what Obama said would change the face of Government and he has renegged on all of it and besides being directly in line at the Fannie Mae Money list, he has cost us more money unconstitutionally in record time then any before him.

I think the American people coming together using the internet and not the msm can trust ONE man NOT as President or even a candidate but as a leader for this kind of effort and he is a constitutionalist by definition and most of you know who I am talking about

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101
reply to post by MSMLies

interesting ... very agitating ...

don't see ron paul on there

THAT would be who I am talking about in my post.

I also see you using a website of mine in your sig hehe ultramedia.freehostia.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MSMLies
I'm pissed about this, especially when my senator Chris Dodd, is the first on the list

I'm guessing you havent been a resident of CT very long or you just havent been paying attention until recently? Dodd is scum. Always has been. His father was scum. Even more scummy regarding certain issues.

CT is likely more corrupt than Illinois just neater about it.

Scum rules CT.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Lovely list of corrupt politicians all getting $$$ from AIG.

Obama will duck and cover ... and continue to bamboozle ....
NO CHANGE. NO HOPE. NO UNITY. Just more of the same.

Has the koolaide buzz worn off yet? Hope so.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
2009 is going to be an interesting year. I see there ways starting to unravel.

The weak ones will either give in and admit it or just stay out of it and the strong minded ones will deny everything and play the same games.

( talking about politicians )

The truth train is starting to gain some speed and i can see it getting faster and faster only limited by the will of the people.

They know we have the power. They know we don't know we have the power though.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Thank you sir! I am also from CT, though i live in manhattan now i spent 22 years in that hedge fund masquerading as a state. ATS should organize a mass protest in Greenwich, that would really freak out all the old money sitting there wasting space!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What did I say? This exact same sh!t was going to happen, and the worse is to come.

What was there response? "Give the man a chance, he just got in office...
He brings hope..."...bla bla bla...

Now it's not the time to say...I told you so, but...I told you so.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join