It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beckenham man claims proof of UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
A UFO expert reckons his neighbour has vital new evidence for the existence of aliens.

Author Timothy Good, 60, believes a mysterious circular object moving across the sky spotted by neighbour Chris Taylor, could be a genuine and important sighting.

Here is the rest of the story:
www.thisislocallondon.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I dont Understand what the the proof is, wasn't it just a regular sighting, how is this proof?

XAOS

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I agree, where's the proof?

This is just another reported sighting. I have had similar sightings and so has my wife. Only the other day (evening) my wife and self, my two children, a neighbour and his son, and my nephew watched 3 orange 'lights' perform over Birmingham, UK, for 15 minutes or so.

They weren't aircraft (they don't hover) and they weren't helecopters. (we saw a chopper after these 'lights' disappeared)

It doesn't prove anything, just that we saw something we couldn't explain.
I even have a photograph that I took in 1984, showing an object that isn't an aircraft or helecopter. What it is, I still haven't found out.
As I said, no proof.

[Edited on 4-2-2003 by TheCat]

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Is there any way you could share that picture with us?

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   
The photo can be found at the UFOGazette website.

www.angelfire.com...

The site is 'part' of 'Aliens111' and I sent the picture a couple of weeks ago.

[Edited on 7-2-2003 by TheCat]

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 04:08 AM
link   
the report (without the picture) and the picture from the cat are just about as inconclusive as it gets. The report does n`t say anything we have n`t heard before and just goes in to the huge mass of sightings people have reported, the picture is much the same i could just about be anything. In the case of the report its disappointing to see people use such language in the headline as it generally creates the wrong impression for non-ufo freaks

top topics

join