It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military training in sky above Melbourne

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I only noticed today after the second eathquake.
But why are the Australian military training in the skys over Melbourne?

I have found this article on prison planet its from the Age newspaper.

Link to atricle www.prisonplanet.com...

Shadows from the sky will cross over Melbourne streets next week as Army Black Hawk helicopters take to the sky for routine helicopter training exercises.

From Monday to March 24, Black Hawk helicopters will fly over the city and suburban areas during the day and night

Australian Army’s 6th Aviation Regiment will conduct the helicopter training operations to ensure pilots are well trained for flying in all conditions.

The Department of Defence said Melbourne residents may notice some increased noise from the flights with flying to cease by 11.00 pm each day.

The training will be conducted around Melbourne and specific training activities will take place at Fort Gellibrand, Williamstown and Watsonia, Olympic Park, Fishermans Bend, Melbourne Airport, the Docklands stadium, HMAS Cerberus and the Melbourne.

The Black Hawk is the Australian Defence Force’s primary tactical assault helicopter.

The last time I saw them around was when they were doing anti terror training a couple of years back after september eleven.

Just training, or something else?

[edit on 18-3-2009 by TheKingsVillian]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Does there have to be something else? Training exercises sound perfectly acceptable to me. They've done them before and they'll do them again.

I noticed that you've put this in the NWO section. Are you suggesting that this is NWO related and if so, can you supply some evidence that would back up such an assumption? The prison planet link does not back up your innuendo! I'm really trying to understand your line of thinking, honestly, but I just cannot see how this is NWO related. I see nothing nefarious whatsoever.

Do you believe Aus home security troops should be optimally trained? If not, why? And if so, how would you suggest they be trained sufficiently in real world situations/scenarios without paranoid conspiracy theorists pointing the finger at them and suggesting darker motives? What would make them happy?

Since you're obviously bringing them into question, what would make you happy? I'm curious!

IRM

[edit on 18/3/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hi KV,
I just searched The Age newspaper's online news and found the story there. Same author too.

The Age

If this Melbourne newspaper ran the story you can safely bet it's true.

Australia always follows the U.S. lead. Recently the U.S. military did the same thing over a major city. There were threads with video about this at the time.

A few months back I saw some photos a guy in Brisbane took of daylight exercises with Blackhawks very close to the buildings. He had some great close-ups and here is one of them........

I find this interesting because it might seem that training exercises are moving from their traditional areas towards our cities. Training for action within your own populations would be disturbing.

IRM,
That was a very strong reply post of your's. Would it not be more effective being nicer to people while asking for proofs? No offence meant.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

SAS training video, you can catch a coupe of shots where they drop in from Helicopters onto urban buildings.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

IRM,
That was a very strong reply post of your's. Would it not be more effective being nicer to people while asking for proofs? No offence meant.

None taken! I disagree that it's a strong reply. It's a direct one, granted, and I have not been nasty or attacked the author... Just the premise. Given that this is the NWO Section, the innuendo is that the choppers are NWO related - yes?

I'd simply like to understand the OP's rationale by posing some obvious questions that I'd like answered toward the end of my post. I just want the author of the thread to think about those particular aspects rationally.

Not everything is a conspiracy. That should only be considered if all other rationale fails. Clearly the author of the post has not followed this logical process and jumped immediately to the ultimate conclusion... NWO.

IRM

top topics

join