It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help please-looking for information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
hi there,this is my first post on ATS but I have been reading it every day for a long time now I find it most enterataining and informative. I was wondering if anyone can remember the case a few years ago of a group of builders that were working in a building and were convinced there was a ghost haunting the place so they decided to video it. The complete video is about ten minutes long and shows the builder filming it repeatedly freaking out as he sees the ghost.the whole video is shot on very bad quality so its hard to make anything out. I found the story quite intriguing though there isnt that much information to be found about it.Does anyone here know anything else about it?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I seem to recall this story passing around on another paranormal forum board some time ago, but cannot remember exactly when.

Do you have any more specifics, like a time, place or name of town, city or something that might help us pinpoint it?

Again, welcome to the melee!! Err...ATS.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
i think it was somewhere called corpus christi buildings in texas possibly?here is the link to the video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Babou
hi there,this is my first post on ATS but I have been reading it every day for a long time now I find it most enterataining and informative. I was wondering if anyone can remember the case a few years ago of a group of builders that were working in a building and were convinced there was a ghost haunting the place so they decided to video it. The complete video is about ten minutes long and shows the builder filming it repeatedly freaking out as he sees the ghost.the whole video is shot on very bad quality so its hard to make anything out. I found the story quite intriguing though there isnt that much information to be found about it.Does anyone here know anything else about it?

Dude, there are HUNDREDS of whack fake videos on youtube like that. Take your picture. Some of the better ones are usually enhanced or usually some promo for some spook movie.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Babou

Dude, there are HUNDREDS of whack fake videos on youtube like that. Take your picture. Some of the better ones are usually enhanced or usually some promo for some spook movie.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
i was only asking as i know there was a bit of a story behind it was all.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi, welcome to ATS. I just watched the youtube video and scrolled down to read the comments. One says the video is taken in The Smith Building. I imagine if you googled Smith Building Ghost, Texas, you would find all the information you're looking for.
Good look with the search.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
it is the smith building in corpus christi, tx. if you search on this sight for the smith building you will find the two forums on it. In one forum the back story is that the building was used as a hospital after a great storm in 1911 and the ghost are of a man and his child. they were sick and the dad did not think they would make it so the dad decided they should all die. Not sure if that means he killed the girl and then himself or what. It goes on to say that the guys taking the video were hired to remodel the building and after some unexplained events wanted out of the contract and the owner demanded proof so that is what they were trying to get. The building is no longer the smith building but an apartment building. I live here in corpus christi and went by it last night to check. The actual video is 20 minutes long and can be downloaded from the forum where they are talking about copyright infringements. I think it is on page 3 or 4. That is all I think I know. Everything is second had from other forums so I cannot say for certain other than I personally went by the building last night and know that it is apartments now.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
That video is rubbish, looks like it was taken on a Barbie video camera.

new topics

top topics

join