It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli army ordered to devise Iran war

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Israeli army ordered to devise Iran war

www.presstv.ir

As Israeli talks of war on Iran gain momentum, Israel's military Chief of Staff says the army must prepare for a military aggression.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Ahhh, not this crap again. Why is it that i get the feeling that this whole issue will never quite be over until they are ALL completely destroyed? Sad world we live in.

More from source:

Gabi Ashkenazi said Israel could not live with a nuclear Iran and that an Israeli military strike was a "serious" option in retarding the country's progress.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
since theres several countries between them - how are the army going to fight?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Preemptive war, gotta love the Bush and Company.

The Obama Deception, get your copy today!

All this dire need to kill other people is making me sick.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Press TEEEEEVEEEEEEE!!
Let us be freeeeeeee!

From Press TEEEVEEEE!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Don't you find it odd that you get your news on what the Israeli military is up to from the Iranian propaganda machine?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
Don't you find it odd that you get your news on what the Israeli military is up to from the Iranian propaganda machine?

And the western propaganda machine is going to allow it to go on air, good one.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Every country has war plans against every other foreseeable enemy. It's nothing new, Governments just want to be prepared. It doesn't necessarily mean Israel is going to invade Iran.

But then again, they might
Plucky, it's time for the cigarette smoking and panic sex again

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
oh come on people. isreal has been preparing its military for war with Iran for the better part of a decade.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

Right.
Anybody who has been following the propaganda for literally over a DECADE knows that this is one of the major goals of the powers that be. And no, i'm not referring to Obama, he is merely a puppet. The time for kids' games is past, we need to speak purely in realities. If this happens, this could literally be the precursor to WW3. There is no valid reason to attack Iran in the first damn place, as they've done nothing of consequence to us or Israel. And if you actually buy the propaganda that Iran is supplying anybody, you are ridiculously inept at seeing things for what they really are. If you believe anything that the MSM says about the Iranian government, once again, you are a complete tool. We've been lied to time and again, and these sources are basically worthless. If Israel or America engages in any attacks, it is purely for strategic and/or theological reasons.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

You need to calm yourself pal. I never said anything of the sort. All I said was that there are plans in place IN CASE of a war and it's no reason to panic. Never said a word about the motivation of said war.

Don't assume. It makes an ass out of u and me.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Every other day I see something about an Iran war.

Obviously it's going to happen. People just jump the gun too much.

BUSHAMA (Snip)
[edit on 18-3-2009 by Diplomat]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

Okay PAL. I guess I just shouldn't be worried about a possible war on the planet that I also hail from. Why don't you worry about what you deem important, and let me worry about mine sweetpants.
If this escalates it could end up in a full-scale war, but I suppose that doesn't interest you because WHY exactly?
It's easy to play devil's advocate, it's much more difficult to actually give a crap and consider the consequences of such actions.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
"If Israel or America engages in any attacks, it is purely for strategic and/or theological reasons."

Wrong.

Believe it not (gee I love that line) if you want the source of this particular conflict, look no further than the Saudis.

You see everyone thinks that Israel owns the U.S, but this is not so. Saudi Arabia is the key to U.S decisions in the Middle East.

So why would Saudi Arabia want Israel and the U.S to dismantle Iran?

Saudi Arabians and most of the Muslim world are Sunni's. Iran is Shiite based.

Whats the difference?

Sunni's hate the west as much as any Muslim nation BUT, they are prepared to do business (as means to an end) in order to achieve their objectives.
Shiites on the other hand are more hard lined when it comes to the west. Suicide bombers and so on .... a much more radical form of Islam.

Believe it or not, Sunni's and Shiites dont get along to well. Actually, given the opportunity, they'd wipe each other out given half the chance. IF Israel and the U.S where to destroy/conquer Iran, they'd be doing the Saudi's a HUGE favor.

Guess what was the predominant side in Iraq? Shiite and Saudi Arabia backed the west against Sadam. Even if outwardly they condemned the action. The same will be for Iran. Outwardly they'll condemn the west, but really they are the ones orchestrating it.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I guess TPTB were so impressed how easily people fell for the "weapons of mass destruction" scam, they figured it would probably work again.

The sad thing is, it probably will...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Presstv clap clap lets us be clap clap
Presstv clap clap lets us be clap clap
Stop pouring your religious propaganda over the world, and trying to make it look like news.
REAL Muslims do not believe in this extremism.
So take a hike.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

1 small and minor detail to your elaborate painting of shia muslims

the 9/11 hijackers were saudi and suuni.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
Press TEEEEEVEEEEEEE!!
Let us be freeeeeeee!

From Press TEEEVEEEE!!!

How about Reuters ?

Israel could use ballistic missiles against Iran-report

JERUSALEM, March 17 (Reuters) - Ballistic missiles could be Israel's weapon of choice against Iranian nuclear facilities if it decides on a pre-emptive attack and deems air strikes too risky, according to a report by a Washington think-tank.

Israel is widely assumed to have Jericho missiles capable of hitting Iran with an accuracy of a few dozen metres (yards) from target. Such a capability would be free of warplanes' main drawbacks -- limits on fuel and ordnance, and perils to pilots.
www.reuters.com...

It does not say they will attck, yet it does give an indication of the possability of an attack.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Exactly - how else was the American people going to allow Bush and the Saudis to invade Iraq?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Israel better not drag the rest of the world in this madness. If they want to start a war then let it be within the two nations. This world doesnt know peace because the world governments are all corrupt and full of bs. Banks want war so.. we get war. The only way we will all get along in this world is if all corrupt governments/corporations miraculously perished.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join