It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Nations the NWO and Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This is very interesting, how the NWO takes over religion with the UN.

The Role Of The United Nations

digg.com...

An Interesting link to a blog about the UN and it's connection to religion.

Check it out.

The short version is basically the UN will mount an unwanted aggresive hostile takeover of organized religion and this is just part of the NWO plan.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The way that this plan that is supported by having an office in the UN is being implemented, is through the idea of community volunteerism that is being pushed by Obama. The United States has a history of voluntary service through churches and other religion based organizations. By the government getting involved, the goal is always to get control. We have been headed since Clinton came into office, the promotion of the concept of "mandatory volunteering". Obama is adding to that concept, the institutionalization of paid volunteerism. The government will make use of faith based organizations that are already in existence to put to work his army of forced volunteers. To be involved (forced participation) the institutions (churches) will have to be given guidance into how to conform to the standards imposed by having a new connection with the all-powerful feds directed by an administrator who will assure the guidelines are to his liking. We have the future signaled to us through the person of Rick Warren. Ambassadors of this type of doing away with religion and replacing it with feel-good ideas about "spirituality" and "tolerance" have been sent out to every church in America to get everyone ready for a re-emphasis being put to the "role" of Churches.
The rationalization goes something like this: Jesus taught his followers to love others and to help out people in need. That must be the most important aspect of Christianity. Why do we need things like theological issues and religion, that only gets in the way of us all being in harmony with each other. And the fact that your brother worships an idol should not be a problem with bringing him into your communion.
There are a few people who have studied this phenomenon and have written about it and I am no expert on the subject, but I do see all the things working out exactly as was predicted, about two years ago, so I know it is real. I have also witnessed this work being done in my own local church. The people who get promoted and given authority in the denomination are the ones who seem to be disciples of the Rick Warren "purpose filled life". What that means is that at some time in the near future, we will have an official assignment for our personal purpose in the "community" and it will definitely not have anything to do with arguing "over religion".

[edit on 18-3-2009 by jmdewey60]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Yes with Obama in power, I will be watching very closely to see if he moves to encourage more empowerment to the United Nations.

If anybody can sell that concept, it's him. He could even use economic reasons.

Using Ron Paul idea's

Here is the fictitious conversion

Ron Paul
"We can't afford the trillions of dollars it takes to maintain the empire abroad, we are going broke doing it!."

Obama response
"OK Ron I agree with you, let the United Nations do it for us then, we are paying them dues anyways lets get the full use out of them. I will rally the other nations to support this for economic stability, and peace"

Ron Paul
"Noooooooooo", does a face palm.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

new topics

join