It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Dealer - Is This The Future Of Humanity!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
i found this movie trailer on a film that is basically the beginnings of the matrix into our world, with a more realistic perspective to it,

it looks interesting and they specifically say at the beginning "sooner than you think", does that mean something???

well watch the trailer and tell me what you think

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
looks like a really cool movie!! i wonder how far off the truth this will be in the future.

WHEN, is the question though. 5yrs, 20yrs, 50yrs.........

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Its just a movie. Its not real. Its all made up. Most likely none of it is true.
The sooner than you think thing is probably just get, oh i don't know, get you to want to see the movie.
Honestly how can you watch a trailer for a movie and be thinking it could be true? I'm not trying to be mean, just saying.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FunSized

Remember how the X-files spin-off "Lone Gunman"'s pilot episode mirrored (to an extent) the attacks of 9/11 only a few months prior.

External Link: Wikipedia

Life imitates art indeed.

[edit on 3/18/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FunSized
Its just a movie. Its not real. Its all made up. Most likely none of it is true.
The sooner than you think thing is probably just get, oh i don't know, get you to want to see the movie.
Honestly how can you watch a trailer for a movie and be thinking it could be true? I'm not trying to be mean, just saying.

im not saying its true right now, but the fact is that the media in all its forms is controlled by the nwo and they decide what gets put out

and besides the way technology is advancing i would say this isnt that far off from possibility

just because its in a movie dont think that it is impossible, thats what "they" want you to think

join