It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

,,,I 0_oI,,, I Have Ghosts in my Kitchen...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Every night like clockwork at 10:30 pm, its as if the now defunct grandma who lived in this house before i got it, comes to the kitchen and fixes up something. Perhaps tea.

I've never seen her, but i hear the faint noises in the kitchen, the footsteps, and then what is apparently her departure out of the kitchen.

Does anyone here have a similar problem at home?

[edit on 17-3-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
DG.

I have a ghost where I live at right now and it's not the previous resident's either. This spook that has haunted me even when I live at my old house. Apparently this ghost followed me to my current residence. However, my ghost doesn't have a set time as to when she shows up. Most times, she just shoes up out of nowhere. Whether it be footsteps in the attic or an ocassional thing or two disappering. She doesn't really bug me, I guess its due to me being used to it.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Sounds like you got a mice problem.

Why do I say mice? Grandmas don't have tea at 10:30pm

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
No, its not mice. I actually hear the footsteps and the snapping of boney feet...
Then theres some activity and noise by the sink, and then it heads out again. I make coffee at 12 am many times. Its weird, but i enjoy it.
Anyway, i have the sense that she's getting tea.

She must have her own because i dont drink tea..

[edit on 18-3-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I've seen some interesting stuff in my life time and have come to the conclusion that ghosts can move to wherever they want. I've seen quite a few random spirits where I live. Some even scared the crap out of me. I'll turn the corner and walk right though a figure, turn around and nothing's there. Really rather annoying if you think about it.

Don't have any regulars though.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hmm weird, I apparently used to have a ghost in a house i once rented.

He would run up and down the stairs in the middle of the night.

Several friends at different times have told me this, I must be a heavy sleeper because I never heard a thing

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

A brief question if I may.

Have you noticed anything moved around in the morning?
Cupboards left open when you know they were closed the night before?
Unexplained coffee cups sitting around?
Since this seems to happen on a regular basis. Have you ever been in the kitchen when this has happened?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I sure did in a condo I had in about 78 one time on a Saturday I had just come home from playing golf,my then wife had gone to her mothers,so I called her to see what's up,as I'm talking to her in the kitchen,I witness all 4 burners on stove come on one by one,she sensed something was wrong asked what,I said I'll be right over ,that was the one haunting of that place that got me to move,after numerous others,makes my hair on neck and arms come up thinking about it

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

He would run up and down the stairs in the middle of the night.

That's what ours does, though it's just walking up or down...and mostly we just hear him. (a couple of times, he's mimicked the sound of our Chihuahuas coming down the stairs...even when all of them were right where we could see them..that was real creepy) Occassionally, he moans softly too, but only when someone is sleeping downstairs. He's only visually appeared (and then as a shadowy, humanoid form, with hat and coat) on 3 occassions I can think of....one of which firmly convinced a very skeptical friend. You sometimes get a chill corresponding with the footsteps if you're on the stairs.

Other than that, harmless enough though, so no efforts to "oust" him or anything... The house is very old, was built in the 1920's.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Deson

I actually tip toe into the kitchen

at around 11 and nothing is ever moved! Its clinging and noise like someones making something, but no evidence at all.

When i was little we had one that ran up and down the stairs too.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

ok, so no physical movement of things. Just the audio right? During this time, have you actually seen anything? Since you have time down just about right, perhaps you might want to place a tape recorder (or a digital version) and see if you can record something.

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by dgtempe

Sounds like you got a mice problem.

Why do I say mice? Grandmas don't have tea at 10:30pm
lol, yep, sounds like it. I have the same problem. I also have chipmunks that play in the wood pile next to my bedroom wall. There used to be a vent to an old oven in the ceiling, that they like to come in and out of. They have a lot of fun. I even hear them laughing I think.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Would they be named Chip and Dale by chance?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. (chuckle)

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deson
reply to post by seagrass

Would they be named Chip and Dale by chance?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. (chuckle)

I guess they are now..
There may be more than two... might have to come up with some more names.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by seagrass]

top topics

join