It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, You can keep the change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Can somebody explain why we need a civilian army to counter our own US Military? Obamas new proposal seems to make it mandatory young individuals age 18-25 to enlist and adults who have reached the age to recieve social security benefits to serve our country? Can somebody explain please?

www.worldnetdaily.com...

For several days now, WND has been hounding Barack Obama's campaign about a statement he made July 2 in Colorado Springs – a statement that blew my mind, one that has had me scratching my head ever since.

In talking about his plans to double the size of the Peace Corps and nearly quadruple the size of AmeriCorps and the size of the nation's military services, he made this rather shocking (and chilling) pledge: "We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

Needless to say I have been out of public education for a while now, but who knows what is going on in our schools and just how they may or may not me mentally prepared?

All I do know is that Nazi Germany desired the same types of education for their young to help further their machine of war.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hitler Yoooouth!!!!

No, I think that's a really bad idea on his part, so I'm totally for it
He's just creating a military of citizens that are slowly but surely becoming disgruntled with all the BS he fed us in his campaigns... he's trying to take away our guns and give our land to China, but then he wants to arm us? I don't know if I can believe this one...

new topics

join