It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests greet Bush's first speech as ex-president

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Agent 19, I completely respect what you have to say and your right to your opinion. Under normal circumstances, of course we would be hospitable and indeed we have a reputation as being the friendliest people on the planet. But we're not stupid. We're aware of the NWO and Bush is just an icon as well as an agent for it.

You care to talk about good manners and normally we exhibit good manners. But there are a lot of reasons you didn't mention or didn't know about why Mr. Bush is not popular here.

Remember when he (or was it Cheney... or Rumsfeld) said: "Either you're with us, or you're with the terrorists"? I don't know about you, but we don't like alternatives like that. So when he pushed us, we pushed back and did not go into Iraq. So do you know what the bastard did to slap our peepees? He destroyed our cattle business, banning Canadian beef from crossing the border for 3 years or so. Do you have any idea how many Canadian ranchers were hurt by that?

The amount of bullying by the American administrations over the past 100 years has gotten to the point where it just makes us furious. Any time we don't bend over for the American administration, they find a way to punish us. Nobody deserves to be punished if they don't obey a bully. We aren't gonna obey if we don't want to. Nobody is a good neighbor if they punch you in the mouth just because you don't agree with them.

So if we get a demonstration going to protest this monster and his masters... you shouldn't be surprised. If you can't see our reasons, then there is no point in trying to convince you.

But your opinion is respected.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
dam i didnt know canadians were such NWO fear mongers. there is no such thing as the NWO. your idea of 10 people sitting around a circular table and laughing while taking over the world Dr. evil style is so cartoonish that i cant help but laugh at you.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

Before you start preachin' here why don't you read your own signature. Then read it again and see if you can figure out what it means.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman
dam i didnt know canadians were such NWO fear mongers. there is no such thing as the NWO. your idea of 10 people sitting around a circular table and laughing while taking over the world Dr. evil style is so cartoonish that i cant help but laugh at you.

Canadians are more aware than you think.

Here we go again, deny ignorance, yeah right.

As Han said to Chewi "laugh it up Fuzzball"

Please at least admit that this groups is trying to control money and that equals power all over the world. Don't believe me, how about right from the horses mouth then.

“ I would rather earn 1% of a 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own efforts. ” —John D Rockefeller.

For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. —David Rockefeller, "Memoirs" autobiography (2002, Random House publishers), page 405

"You know, gentlemen, that I do not owe any personal income tax. But nevertheless, I send a small check, now and then, to the Internal Revenue Service out of the kindness of my heart." -- David Rockefeller (1915-), before a Congressional Committee

We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination [read as 'democracy'] practiced in past centuries." David Rockefeller --June 5, 1991, Bilderberger meeting in Baden Baden, Germany

Mayer Amchel Rothchild (1743-1812) "Let me issue and control a nation's money, and I care not who writes its laws" --- Meyer Rothschild

Try to get informed before you make statements like that from now on.
This site has a higher level of awareness & knowledge than most.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC

Bin Laden is an evil genius. He knew how to bring down three towers with two planes!

Also added to all of that, he managed to hide from what many consider to be the best intel/army in the world, being that he is a tall, very ill man.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by haika

Originally posted by son of PC

Bin Laden is an evil genius. He knew how to bring down three towers with two planes!

Also added to all of that, he managed to hide from what many consider to be the best intel/army in the world, being that he is a tall, very ill man.

Until some random, dip# journalist found him! Oh curse the fortune spent by the American government, it was all for naught!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Leave George alone......... He mite have made a few mistakes, but overall I cannot just put the blame on him..... Back in '01 during 9/11 I lived in NY. When all was said and done, I remember GW giving speeches stating " WE WILL NOT REST UNTIL EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO WAS INVOLVED IS BROUGHT TO JUSTICE "!!!!!! Everyone cheered.... YES it has takin alot longer than expected, but it is being done.....

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Bush was a puppet, Obama is a puppet, everyone needs to be directing their contempt toward the Federal Reserve Bank and the scum that control the matrix that has been set up around us all.

911 was an inside job and the economic crisis has been carefully orchestrated. They control everything, politics, education, music, movies, military, health and regulation, food, pharma.

I can't believe it is happening but it is. The New World Order is coming, America is their vessel. They will make a new system seem necessary, when it will be but a prepackaged solution just like the patriot act was, designed to tighten their stranglehold. We are all in this together, this is subversive class warfare on a whole different level.
They are stocking up their underground bases, FEMA camps are primed, economy is doomed, healthcare is an absolute joke, codex alimentarius is here, Internet 2 is coming.......... It would seem there maybe something big happening in the next few years.

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." Woodrow Wilson, US President, The New Freedom (1913)

I wish everyone all the best with your futures. I am an optimist but this situation looks bleek. The machine they have created is nearly indestructible. We must continue to deny ignorance for it has become a virus running rampant out of control. The only way to battle what has become is to create a greater awareness of 'ITS' presence.

Peace out amigos, Viva la Revolution

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBurnedOne
Leave George alone......... He mite have made a few mistakes, but overall I cannot just put the blame on him..... Back in '01 during 9/11 I lived in NY. When all was said and done, I remember GW giving speeches stating " WE WILL NOT REST UNTIL EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO WAS INVOLVED IS BROUGHT TO JUSTICE "!!!!!! Everyone cheered.... YES it has takin alot longer than expected, but it is being done.....

"It is being done"? What do you know that we don't know? Has Cheney been arrested? Has Rumsfeld been assassinated or something? I haven't heard anything about this. Has the FED been burned to the ground? Have all the members of the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relations been rounded up and thrown in jail for eternity? Has the Rothschild family been exterminated?

I'm searching Google and all the mainstream media and I can't find any sources that confirm "yes" to all the above questions. I sure hope you're right though!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
There seems to be an intellectual divide
over the merits/demerits of G.W.(Boots) Bush.
Since he has not been certified insane, we must presume
then that he is sane.
So what kind of president would for instance,
sit in a Kintergarden class for nigh on 10 minutes
after being told his country is under attack,
tell lies about when he first saw pictures of 9/11,
make jokes about WOMD,
just to get laughs,(and he did)
and presumably people were
dying as he spoke,not funny at all is it.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Can someone explain to me what it is exactly that George Bush did that was so wrong? I just dont get the anger towards him. I can not think of one war crime he commited. Can someone please help me on this?

[edit on 17-3-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

Redefining torture.

Allowing Warrantless wiretaps

Knowledge and approval of the Rendition programs.

That's just a start.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well it's been over 2 months now, since Mr. Bushwacker nearly got his head blowed off with a size 10 and I've heard absolutely nothing more about his speaking tour. Is their any chance the Canadian crowd got their message across? Or has he been speaking but the media is just not telling us about other protests? Anybody know what's going on with this?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Sure, aim your anger and contempt at the puppet along with your shoes. That is exactly what they want you to do.

By the way, you have elected another.

Perhaps in time throngs of angry citizens of the world will throw stacks of worthless dollars at him in a similar manner?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join