It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I desperately need Your Help to Solve This Mystery!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Like I said I desperately need your help, we must all come together to help solve what is quickly becoming the greatest conspiracy of all time, we must unite so we can find answers right now! Here is the conspiracy … what happened to all the dried up puffy white dog poo?

Remember when we was kids, and if you had a dog and he went potty, in about a week their poo turned puffy white… It’s gone… What the hell happened to all the white dog poo? Answer that question and we might begin to actually know what the hell is really going on around here! … Perhaps that is why chemtrails are being put into the air just to mess us by killing off puffy white dog poo. Those bastards! I keep searching but I can’t find any dried up puffy white dog poo. I’m serious damn it, it’s a freaken conspiracy and I want it solved NOW! You want a mystery worthy of your time, find me a piece of dried up puffy white dog poo so I can begin to sleep peacefully at night once again…

When I was a child I used to love to mow the lawn for the simple fact that running over that puffy white dog poo brought so much joy. I explained the advantages of mowing the lawn to my son and all the fun he would have. Guess what, now he thinks I’m a dawg gone liar. Well he didn’t say it outright or I would have broke his little willy off and threw it on floor and I‘d have a daughter now. However he was one sad little boy, he even whined to his mother how there wasn’t any dried up puffy white dog poo as daddy had promised. I was shocked, I didn’t believe him… so come a week later I mowed the lawn, and sure enough all my childhood memories went to crap! I just mowed the damn lawn and not one puff of white smoke. Not one! Oh the agony, then pain! So what did I do, I feed my dog real good for three solid days, forced him to poop in one place. The sun was shinny, the humidity was just right… And so not to spoil the surprise that I just knew would be there come next Saturday, I slept like a baby. Well, that was the last week of baby sleep I have had since. Imagine my absolute horror at finding my dog’s crap still looked like, well…crap! I ended up just mowing the stupid lawn again without any fun again. And now, because my son demands puffy white dog poo, and my wife said, “well you did promise…”, I, that’s right, I now have to mow the stupid lawn every weekend … What the Hell happened to all the dried up puffy white dog poo! The weekend is ah comin and I just know just as sure as dog, shh, um, crap, there won’t be any dried up puffy white dog poo!

Where is it at, where’d it all go! This is a damn conspiracy and it needs to be solved! If your able to help, (or if you just have a warped sense of humor), star and flag this so people know we have a major crisis on our hands. Regale us all with your found memories of dried up puffy white dog poo and perhaps, just perhaps, we can solve this mystery, this damn conspiracy and bring the joy of mowing the lawn back again. We’ve got to solve this, we just got too, cause mowing the lawn just for the sake of mowing the lawn… well it sucks! Please help solve this diabolical conspiracy!

--Charles Marcello

(maybe this belongs under R.A.T.S, but I figured a little levity was in order around here! Besides, it once was, and now... POOF!)

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So chemtrail are catalyst to poo disappearance?
Interesting, but why would the evil governments do this?
After a quick checkup in my backyard, I found some of the ellusive white dog poo, maybe I could mail it to you for you son!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

I just cleaned up my backyard from a long winter with my dog. I can send you about 4 plastic bags for you to do research with

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I have three dogs, and I'm here to tell you, I have white crap in my backyard now. Do I need to supply a photo as proof?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I believe it NOT! I demand pictures!

You have dried up white puffy dog poo and my dog can't produced it, bahh! You're government front men... I see right through you. You got dried up puffy white dog poo! Prove it! More government stogie lies and deceit, I'm on to you pal(s)

--Charles Marcello

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
MY God!!! You are right! I used to see puffy white dog poo all the time when I was a kid, but now that you mention it, I haven't seen any in a long time. I just asked my own kids, and they insist they have NEVER seen it--despite the fact that our dog is a freakin' pooping machine. They are now looking at me as if I'm crazy. Of course, they look at me that way anyway, especially since I joined ATS.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I find my dogs white charcoal in the backyard all the time.
Sort of on topic: This thread reminded me of this: The first day we had our dog, I went to get him from the yard. I was barefoot. I stepped in his freshly made pile of....you know. Pretty brutal.

new topics

top topics

join