It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACORN to Play Role in 2010 Census

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
How much more can you take?

www.foxnews.com... role-acorn-census/

The U.S. Census Bureau is working with several national organizations to help recruit 1.4 million workers to produce the country's 2010 census, including one with a history of voter fraud charges: ACORN.

The U.S. Census is supposed to be free of politics, but one group with a history of voter fraud, ACORN, is participating in next year's count, raising concerns about the politicization of the decennial survey.

The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now signed on as a national partner with the U.S. Census Bureau in February 2009 to assist with the recruitment of the 1.4 million temporary workers needed to go door-to-door to count every person in the United States -- currently believed to be more than 306 million people.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Just a little more Govt. Coruption would not hurt, would it?

Just makes me sick.

Most people hear are fully awake.

How soon before the non "Crazy" people wake up?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Unbelievable!

Imagine if a hardcore Republican group had been tapped to be part of the official census, there would outrage in the media for years!

This is really very sad... How are they going to justify this?

Thank you for posting, but I'm many will say that ACCORN is "good."

- Boat

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Boatphone

Just like the justified moving it to the White House and the way they made
sure ACORN got 5.2 billion out of the Stimulus money.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
That's just great. I guess A.C.O.R.N. will do just as good a job at counting people as they did registering voters in Ohio. Some congressional districts will undoubtedly acheive 108% of the mean population.

Sit back people and enjoy the ride!! They only have your best interest at heart!!

new topics

top topics

join