It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens In UK Government?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

ok your'e right, ignore my last reply, just checked the date of that article 2006...lol

Anyway, quickly moving on........doh, doh , doh

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0010110011101

Liars and thieves the lot of them.

I could not agree more,Hitler with tits is what
she is,a very scarey lady indeed!
I dunno about the reptilian thing,but she is indeed
a gargoyle!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

"Seventeen members of Mr Cameron’s Shadow Cabinet were privately educated and 14 of his frontbench team went to Eton" dec 2008 article in the daily mail of all papers?!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by slinkey10

Yes, this where some of the confusion arises. The 'Front Bench' numbers about 150 members, the shadow cabinet is only 24. So, about 10% Old Etonians in each case. A lot of them were privately educated elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

thx for the info

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Weird. That is exactly what I saw Chertoff's eyes do a while back in another set of footage. Wish I could remember where I saw his eyes do that.

But, OMG. I do not think it's a hoax.

I believe you are referring to this footage: www.youtube.com...

Yes, yes indeed. That was the footage I saw. Interesting that we see no such behavior in footage of the poor and unknown...and only within those who have power...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Brown has got to be an Alien, also Mandy Mandleson. These people are definitely not human, just watch the PM as he tries to breathe between the talk, looks like something from another world...................

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Anyone actually know where this reptilian thing started ?

I know Icke was banging on about it, claiming some bird he knew an ex brainwashee, I listened to her interview but she just seems barking mad.

Other than this, who the hell knows anything about this, what appears to be an urban myth ?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Speaking of reptiles, I trust a poisonous snake more than I trust these disreputable characters.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It's two overlapping video clips.

You can see it on the way she moves and also hear it on her speech. The eye effect is due to her eyes being in different positions during the transition.

My bet is she sneezed and they had to cut.

Anyone who believes there actually is reptilian-human crossbreeds needs a reality check. The strange reptilian pupil effects often observed in people's eyes on television are caused by stage lightning reflections and blurry image.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Very funny..

Star and flag even if it is a fake.. as you highlighted something important that most of the UK Government are Alien..

Alien to the British people..

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deran
My bet is she sneezed and they had to cut.

Too much Pollen Id say

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join