It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens In UK Government?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I was looking through this video and I noticed something really strange about 6 minutes Into it.

keep looking into her eyes Its really freaky!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
That has to be a hoax

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Weird. That is exactly what I saw Chertoff's eyes do a while back in another set of footage. Wish I could remember where I saw his eyes do that.

But, OMG. I do not think it's a hoax.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think its real. I saw someones eyes do the same thing years ago when I was a kid.

Its freaky.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Jacqui Smith is a god damned domesticated fool.

And as far as i am concerned if some baboon with a High vis jacket and a large black hat tries searching me for no reason.

Well it will end in tear's.

Stuff the new Gustapo there not controlling jack as far as i am concerned.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Weird. That is exactly what I saw Chertoff's eyes do a while back in another set of footage. Wish I could remember where I saw his eyes do that.

But, OMG. I do not think it's a hoax.

I believe you are referring to this footage: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by paulcottrell84

I knew there was a reason I hated that woman Jacqui Smith. I think she is one cold fish and have complained to her with no reply a few times.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Found the Jacqui Smith interview - and on this version, there is no weird eye tomfoolery (although lots and lots of BS)

From about the 3 min mark

LI NK

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by paulcottrell84

So this is the spin that they are going to use.

I don't believe in fear mongering but I have to say that this is pretty scary stuff.

I know that I don't stand a snow ball’s chance in Hell of surviving this without ending up in the Gulag.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by suziwong
Found the Jacqui Smith interview - and on this version, there is no weird eye tomfoolery (although lots and lots of BS)

From about the 3 min mark

LI NK

Thanks for sorting that out then, nevertheless if anyone is going to pass as a reptilian it has to be Jacqui smith, I'm sure I saw her in V

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Thanks for sorting that out then, nevertheless if anyone is going to pass as a reptilian it has to be Jacqui smith, I'm sure I saw her in V

Dude, Cameron(our next prime minister) is the one to watch out for. He's the Reptoid master, with his cabinet of Etonians, Im pretty sure Eton is their Reptilian lair.

Yeah yeah, I have no proof however; I am thinking of starting something similar to Derrel Simms 'alien hunter', The 'reptoid' hunter....... Protect yourself people, Reptilians are everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by slinkey10

Dude, Cameron(our next prime minister) is the one to watch out for. He's the Reptoid master, with his cabinet of Etonians, Im pretty sure Eton is their Reptilian lair.

Yeah yeah, I have no proof however; I am thinking of starting something similar to Derrel Simms 'alien hunter', The 'reptoid' hunter....... Protect yourself people, Reptilians are everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

I count 2 Etonians in the shadow cabinet, David Cameron and Oliver Letwin. Feel free to correct me here, though.
2 out of 24 hardly seems like a 'cabinet of Etonians'.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Osmoses]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Did you go to Eton per chance?!?!?!

Jacqui Spliff is a pain in the arse, as is Cameron and the Daily Mail. Every time I go to vote I am disgusted at the lack of viable electable candidates, it always feels like picking the best of a bad bunch.

Liars and thieves the lot of them.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osmoses

Originally posted by slinkey10

I count 2 Etonians in the shadow cabinet, David Cameron and Oliver Letwin. Feel free to correct me here, though.
2 out of 24 hardly seems like a 'cabinet of Etonians'.

Something tells me he was being sarcastic

3rd line

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Yes, probably you're right. And the more accurate 'David Cameron and his cabinet of mainly privately-educated individuals two of which went to Eton' doesn't quite trip off the tongue as well. . . . .

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I have seen a man do this once when I was younger, but I just dismissed it back then. I have later in life pondered about the talent he had, and what it might be good for.

IMO it is surely not a hoax. And I think we can rule out pixelation on this one?

Alien or not, it sure looks different.

I want to learn...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure John "Two Jags" Prescott was a Slitheen from Raxacoricofallapatorius .......

As for the rest of them, giving their utter ineptitude and contempt for everything British, they're probably from Nibiru in a secret mission to find out how to build a spade.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I absolutely detest jacqui smith, she is scum!
2nd

[edit on 18/3/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
John 'Ursa' Major, Tony Bear, Gordon Brown (brown bear that is). We are clearly ruled by Aliens from Ursa Major. The next Prime Minister of this country will be Bob Grizzly, MP for Bearconsfield.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Ok I lied, to add weight to my flimsy 'reptoid' evidence....

However; "Among Cameron’s inner circle, no fewer than five went to his old school. They include Oliver Letwin, his head of policy; Edward Llewellyn, chief of staff; Danny Kruger, chief speechwriter; George Bridges, head of campaigns; and Zac Goldsmith, his environmental guru."

and

"In addition, Cameron’s shadow ministerial team boasts Letwin and 12 other Old Etonians — including Hugo Swire, the culture spokesman, and Boris Johnson, the higher education spokesman.

Vernon Bogdanor, Cameron’s tutor at Oxford and a professor of government, said the Conservative party had turned back the clock. “It’s interesting. Winston Churchill (who studied at Harrow) was descended from a duke; Anthony Eden was the son of a baron and went to Eton; Harold Macmillan was the son-in-law of a duke and went to Eton; Alec Douglas-Home was a 14th earl and went to Eton,” Bogdanor said. "

top topics

<<   2 >>

join