It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD) response to al-Qaeda attacks on London or New York?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If this were the case wouldn't we already have hit the Saudis? Maybe dropped a couple of nukes on Tim McVeys home town? Attack the terrorists and support the governments that try to deal with the problems in their own states. Now if you can prove state sponsered terrorism you may have an idea....

Should nukes ever really be off the table?

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
If the terrorists are really mercenaries, hired by states such as France, Quebec, Russia, China, Iran, Iraq... and al-Qaeda's paymasters have put nukes on the table, then so must we.

France's 'Force de Frappe', under the tous azimut strategy introduced by de Gaulle and carried on by Jacques Chirac is to point the nukes at the strongest power i.e. the United States whose missile defence agencies have been backdoored by Chretien and Martin.

At the moment a small but significant percentage of French, Quebec and American leaders are hoping for a successful terrorist attack on the U.S. and paying for it with money stolen from the U.N. oil-for-food program by Maurice Strong, Paul Martin and their Bilderberg cronies.

When drawing up the MAD list these people and their financial, elctronic and human assets should be identified and put on notice.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawksCAFE
If the terrorists are really mercenaries, hired by states such as France, Quebec, Russia, China, Iran, Iraq... and al-Qaeda's paymasters have put nukes on the table, then so must we.

France's 'Force de Frappe', under the tous azimut strategy introduced by de Gaulle and carried on by Jacques Chirac is to point the nukes at the strongest power i.e. the United States whose missile defence agencies have been backdoored by Chretien and Martin.

At the moment a small but significant percentage of French, Quebec and American leaders are hoping for a successful terrorist attack on the U.S. and paying for it with money stolen from the U.N. oil-for-food program by Maurice Strong, Paul Martin and their Bilderberg cronies.

When drawing up the MAD list these people and their financial, elctronic and human assets should be identified and put on notice.

horse# man total horse# ,and if you actually believe it get some medical advice .
where in hell is your evidence for this ?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Evidence that the French government and the Candian Privy Council is providing electronic intelligence (ELINT) and electronic warfare (EW) services to the Arab League and al-Qaeda is at the Ottawa government web site of what appears to be a Ba'ath Party agency inside the Canadian Armed Forces ...

parisien.org...
parisien.org...
parisien.org...
parisien.org...
parisien.org...

Evidence to me that U.N. oil-for-food money was stolen by insiders, including Maurice Strong and Benon Sevan, to fund al-Qaeda training in Iraq for 9/11 is at

www.infosecwest.com...

You have names, addresses etc so these people and their heirs might be less supportive of terrorist attacks on New York or London if they knew they faced a MAD response defined in advance by New Yorkers and Londoners.

Some say that the terrorists' victims are guilty of some crime and therefore deserve their fate and shouldn't complain and above all shouldn't respond. Do you agree?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoo

Originally posted by American Mad Man
you know, this may sound sick, but I really like this idea.

Say that OBL uses a nuke on NY or LA. We should then attack EVERY state we even SUSPECT of helping them. And not just attack, but utterly decimate - I'm talking 50 or so nukes on each country, utter destruction. These people think they know how to cunduct terrorism? We shall show them true terror.

Now, I know this sounds harsh, but if you think about it - if people knew they were gunna get nuked if any bomb went off, maybe they wouldn't help these people. Maybe, they might even actually help us catch them!

Genius at work, eh? You may know that most people in Iran are under 30 and not even less religious than Americans? You know that they are ruled/opressed by certain religious leaders and are in a state or progress at least politically?

*irony on*
Ah fu-ck them, nuke em!!!! Yea!
*irony off*

You probably never heared it but the Geneva convention and human signatures apply to people from Arabian countries as well. They are individuals and not one big group of weirdo's.
And if you want to know why there is hate and terrorism against the USA - it's people with your attitude that made it grow.

Remember the attack on two german special forces members last week in Iraq? They were though to be Americans, later the people who killed them officially excused for their mistake and the dead of those people.
So Iraqis are sorry for killing special forces from Germany - a western military force in their country and they accept it. You can either think of a conspiracy or rightfully think it was caused by appropriate politics with arabian countries and their people.

HAHAHA - dude, I was not being litteral. My point was, if the leaders and people of these countries KNEW FOR A FACT that a lot of them would die if their country helped terrorists, then maybe they wouldn't. I am not saying "nuke 'em and turn the ME to glass" seriously. That is obviously not going to work.

But I do think that direct excesive military action against any friends of our enemies should be taken.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I understand your point the problem is, that in their point of view it is an honour to die by an american abomb as you will end up in paradise.

So if you as a fanatic would have the chance to get millions of your mates into paradise, would you hesitate?

Hawk: It is a network of fake sites and you can easily register companies like that in Canada. Don't mind that page, it is just to make people fear something that's non - existent.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawksCAFE
Evidence that the French government and the Candian Privy Council is providing electronic intelligence (ELINT) and electronic warfare (EW) services to the Arab League and al-Qaeda is at the Ottawa government web site of what appears to be a Ba'ath Party agency inside the Canadian Armed Forces ...

parisien.org...
parisien.org...
parisien.org...
parisien.org...
parisien.org...

Evidence to me that U.N. oil-for-food money was stolen by insiders, including Maurice Strong and Benon Sevan, to fund al-Qaeda training in Iraq for 9/11 is at

www.infosecwest.com...

First question: Where do you see liaisons between France and Al Qaeda in those links???

Second question: In the second link I read a lot of interesting informations, but... in such legal paper are the Plaintiffs always telling the truth or they can just be inaccurate and not be punished?

Just to be clear: I am not saying it is all BS, I am just asking if the document is somewhat credible.

Besides this, as already stated: death from american hands is not something that will scare anti-american muslims, since it will guarantee them their heaven, so it's better to find a different threat, something that would scare them.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Who would fake a bi-lingual site (English and Arabic) showing a bi-lingual Controlled Goods certificate (English and French) to move WMD material into America from Canada?
www.parisien.org...

And why?

Why would they claim, "We continually monitor changes in policy and/or personnel within the Federal Government as they relate to our clients business interests" if they didn't have access to the Privy Council?

Who in the Arab League needs Canadian government services of "Risk Analysis & Target Hardening. PRC provides expert analysis relevant to real property vulnerabilities especially where terrorism, explosives, and weapons of mass destruction are concerned. Computer software is employed for blast damage modeling and downwind hazard prediction."?

www.parisien.org...
www.parisien.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join