It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ORBS FIRST STAGE IN MANIFESTATION OF DEAD, CLAIMS RESEARCHER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have been able to take many photos of orbs (moving and still), plasma type lights (moving and still) and ghost....all of these photos I have taken in high energy areas such as Civil War battle fields, grave yards, various types of Native American sites (old villages, burial grounds and ceremonial sites)......And for several years I have had a theory of what these things could possibly be........

Here is the rest of the story:
www.100megsfree4.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There's a lot of interest about orbs right now especially pertaining to the idea that they may be metaphysical in origin but the thing that makes me cautious at this moment in time is the fact that, as far as I know, these orbs seemed to have emerged at almost exactly the same time as digital cameras which makes me think it's something to do with the cameras improved ability to capture images such as debris and dust rather than anything paranormal being filmed.
If I'm wrong about this please feel free to correct me as I'm not claiming to be an expert on the subject.

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   
What if the orbs are simply a form of light that cannot be viewed by the naked eye? Cameras capture all kinds of unusual spectrums of light that we cannot see.

Where is the evidence to suggest that the orbs are former living individuals?

join