It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Emails: Has Anyone Had This Before?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
We will write now about communication between humans and Z10.

As told before, experience teaches us that open contact means chaos. The whole native culture collapses and cannot be replaced by an alien culture.

Consequently, contact, if wanted, must be individualized and selective.

In time, some people in contact with us will be able to organize autonomous groups that will be independent and apolitical.

Again, as told before, we are not interested in any institutional, political or diplomatic contact with Earth authorities.

Contacts, if wanted, will have nothing to do with any political organization.

As told before, we have no open or secret contact with your authorities.

On the contrary, your authorities want to make you believe that they are in contact with us.

Also they want to convince you that they are in possession of ET technology.

The truth is that they are not in contact with us, and have no knowledge of our technology.

Also, we want you to understand that true communications always go to the point without unneeded rhetorical devices and metaphoric style.
(Share with others)

Have Peace.

Z10-Watchers

----------

I received this message via email in December of 2008 and wrote it off. I don't mean to infer that there's anything to this. The return email address sent me to one of those web pages that can be utilized to mask the original email address where the message originated from.

The reason I'm posting here is because subsequent internet searchers regarding the Z-10 Watchers didn't reveal anything significant. I've read about the Watchers someplace, but that seems to be something entirely different. I searched the same phrase here at ATS, found nothing, and then generically searched for "alien email." Not much to be had there either.

What puzzles me the most is that the message contradicts much of what is taken for granted within the UFO community: alien-government collusion. Not a novel idea, but also not a common one. Even further is that I expected, if indeed this were simply another ploy which some organization or group uses to get people to stumble upon their website and buy their products, that I would be bombarded with these emails on a weekly basis.

Quite the contrary. I posted the email on a blog I run, mocked it, and haven't heard from the Z-10 Watchers since.

So, that all said, I'm not interested in responses from folks that basically say, "Hey moron, aliens don't use email." Ok, I get that. What I'm looking for are other folks who may have gotten an email from these folks, or have had a similar experience of sorts.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
No, and I'm pretty sure that noone has received such an email.
This is because I think you made that all up

Maybe you want some attention, I won't blame you for that, a lot of people do.
After all it is just some meaningless sentences that don't harm anybody, in fact are even superfluous from my point of view.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I get alien e-mails once in awhile

The Minister of Finance of Nigeria wants to have my business account to

get money out of Nigeria, I need to show him good faith first....

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Maybe he didn't make it up.
Maybe it is creative spam

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hah, sigh. No, I did not make this up. I couldn't come up with such stale prose if I tried, really.

I'm more inclined to believe it's creative spam. However, they didn't tell me where I should go!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hmm be careful of that.
They don't need to tell you where to go.
To get you to open the email, with a hidden attachment and code that is spreading some virus or rootkit.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm not an idiot. I mean, I might be, but not in terms of what comes into my inbox. There was nothing malicious with the email that was sent; no attachments, no codes.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

Hi, i did some searching about Z10-Watchers or similar, here you go:

aliensandinsanity.blogspot.com...

Another one, scroll past half of the page, there is a comment about this:
www.examiner.com...

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Kai-

The blog you came up with is MY blog. The one I referenced in the OP. It is inaccessible now to everyone so that there isn't any confusion as to my motivations regarding this post, i.e., it's not to drive traffic to my tiny blog (that has 6 posts).

In regards to the Z-10 email, the only thing on that other page link to the Examiner was basically the same thing that I raised. Apparently, this email is being sent to Ufologists (though I wouldn't consider myself one...perhaps just an enthusiast).

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elepheagle
Kai-

The blog you came up with is MY blog. The one I referenced in the OP. It is inaccessible now to everyone so that there isn't any confusion as to my motivations regarding this post, i.e., it's not to drive traffic to my tiny blog (that has 6 posts).

In regards to the Z-10 email, the only thing on that other page link to the Examiner was basically the same thing that I raised. Apparently, this email is being sent to Ufologists (though I wouldn't consider myself one...perhaps just an enthusiast).

i thought it could probably be yours, but posted anyway just to be sure.

On the other site, there is an email listed as a source for these emails, maybe by looking up that email address more information can be found, i will try to do some searches on that, or is it the same email sender you already verified?

But from what we have seen, i guess is just a prank, as always

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yes, it's most likely a prank.

I've done the research on the email address...as I said in the OP, the suffix on the address takes you to a website service that masks the original place where the email was sent. So nothing there.

Still doesn't keep my curiosity from wondering the reason for "why". To see that a google search takes you to my blog first and foremost makes it quite obvious that there's not much out there on this. Which points towards there being nothing to it, I suppose.

It's just that we all get spam. Right? Generally (even exclusively) speaking, spam has a purpose? Visit this website to take this pill to enlarge this, send this person your info so they can wire you X amount of cash, etc.

In other words, what benefit does this email provide the sender?

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Elepheagle]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I have something cool !!!

Whoever transmitted this translated message to you is irrelevant, and should remain anonymous in your mind. It is what you will do with this message which matters !

Each one of you wishes to exercise her/his free will and experience happiness.

These are attributes that were shown to us and to which we now have access. Your free will depends upon the knowledge you have of your own power. Your happiness depends upon the love that you give and receive.

Like all conscious races at this stage of progress, you may feel isolated on your planet. This impression makes you sure of your destiny. Yet, you are at the brink of big upheavals that only a minority is aware of.

It is not our responsibility to modify your future without you choosing it. Consider this message as a worldwide referendum! And your answer as a ballot!

Here is the Link ! Change the World

Ohhh, but there is more !

Conclusion: Is the Message to Humanity a Genuine ET Communication?

As a result of my analysis of Ederman’s background, intellectual abilities, and technical knowledge, nothing stands out as excluding the possibility that his Message constitutes a genuine communication from an ET race.

My analysis of the political implications of the Message indicates that it is consistent with the basic facts concerning the ET presence. It does not appear to be the case that the Message is ‘disinformation’ by covert branches of the military-intelligence community. My overall conclusion is that the Message is a genuine communication to global humanity from an ET race. The question that then arises is do we give permission to this ET race or races to physically intervene in human affairs?

Here is the link, it is huge fun reading ..

Textual Analysis of Message to Humanity

And this is slighty off-topic, but slides nicely under the same category...

Alien Interview

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Having read The Terra Papers, and concluding they are very close to the truth (and they accord well with Sumerian tablets which were not translated until after the Papers were written), I am certain this is disinfo.

Based on the Papers, we are very much in contact with both aliens and interterrestrials.

As for whether I have received this... No. I feel slighted. LOL!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hmnmm... That Sounds Odd. I Have Never Heard Anyone Recieve Such An Email.. It Could Possibly Just Be Spam. Alot Of People Send That Kind Of Formatting To Me. Ie, Something Interesting That Sounds To Good To Be True.. And Is :/
I Hate Spam.. But You Are The 30th Person To Read This Comment So Just Send Over Your Bank Details, Home Address And Left Kidney To Me And You'll Get An Xbox 360.

I Dont Think You're Lying, I Just Think The Emialer Was

-TSR

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Hello my friend.

My uncle, from Zeta Reticuli has just died and left a trust fund of 12 million zentauri. This is approximately 100 trillion US dollars. However I am in desperate need of money for interplanetary postage so I can claim the trust fund in my name. If you were generous enough to help me by sending what you can to this PO box in cleveland I will make sure that you get at least 2 million Sonntags, which is about 20 million US dollars. I am good for it, honest.

PS, sorry about the anal probing.

Your friend, Nanoo.

He never got back to me

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

You DO have something cool. I wasn't able to read everything, but I got the idea. Going back to it later (the 3rd one didn't work for me). Not the first Frenchman to have transmitted a message purported to be of E.T. origin to the masses. I'm sure most folks here are familiar with the Raelian movement.

So, maybe the Z-10 email IS disinfo? Looking at it from that angle singularly, doesn't it makes sense? A message from the aliens saying that the government DOES NOT have their technology. The government IS NOT in contact with extra terrestrials. Although seems like a really trivial attempt if the intent is for this idea to catch on.

Interesting; however, nowhere near as complex as the message you've found.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Having read The Terra Papers, and concluding they are very close to the truth (and they accord well with Sumerian tablets which were not translated until after the Papers were written), I am certain this is disinfo.

Based on the Papers, we are very much in contact with both aliens and interterrestrials.

As for whether I have received this... No. I feel slighted. LOL!

Hey-

Coincidentally, I just began reading the Terra Papers today. Read book one. Neat stuff.

Originally posted by Truth_Skepticism_Reality
Hmnmm... That Sounds Odd. I Have Never Heard Anyone Recieve Such An Email.. It Could Possibly Just Be Spam. Alot Of People Send That Kind Of Formatting To Me. Ie, Something Interesting That Sounds To Good To Be True.. And Is :/
I Hate Spam.. But You Are The 30th Person To Read This Comment So Just Send Over Your Bank Details, Home Address And Left Kidney To Me And You'll Get An Xbox 360.

I Dont Think You're Lying, I Just Think The Emialer Was

-TSR

Ok, yes, but why? And what are they lying about? If they're lying, then what is the truth? Again, going back to the heart of it all: The purpose of this email. I'm leaning towards disinfo, but crappily executed.

Originally posted by Zepherian

Hello my friend.

My uncle, from Zeta Reticuli has just died and left a trust fund of 12 million zentauri. This is approximately 100 trillion US dollars. However I am in desperate need of money for interplanetary postage so I can claim the trust fund in my name. If you were generous enough to help me by sending what you can to this PO box in cleveland I will make sure that you get at least 2 million Sonntags, which is about 20 million US dollars. I am good for it, honest.

Your friend, Nanoo.

He never got back to me

Start your own thread.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Elepheagle]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Well.. Not Lying So Much As Just Generally Talking Out Of The Back Of Their Trousers.. I Doubt They Would Email Such A Matter Of Delicateness.. And If The Result Of People Seeing The Email Would Cause "Chaos" Then They Would Surely Have Put Some Kind Of High Tech Alieny Lock On The Mail And Content Within.

But Then Again, I Don't Recieve Emails From ET.. Just The Occasional Phone Call

-TSR

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Skepticism_Reality

Well.. Not Lying So Much As Just Generally Talking Out Of The Back Of Their Trousers.. I Doubt They Would Email Such A Matter Of Delicateness.. And If The Result Of People Seeing The Email Would Cause "Chaos" Then They Would Surely Have Put Some Kind Of High Tech Alieny Lock On The Mail And Content Within.

But Then Again, I Don't Recieve Emails From ET.. Just The Occasional Phone Call

-TSR

Well then, would you be able to give them my number? I need to talk to them about this email.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian

Hello my friend.

My uncle, from Zeta Reticuli has just died and left a trust fund of 12 million zentauri...

LOL! I guess he is trying to collect the trust fund by himself right now..

Your friend, Nanoo.

He never got back to me

I think there is always a possibility that this kind of emails have the purpose of starting a trend, if this goes around the net for a while, i have no doubt sooner or later someone will start a thread on some forum about the same topic as in the email, and then the rest of the herd will follow on every conspiracy forum out there.

Just the flavor of the week maybe, or the start of a series with more complex emails following this one, each one improving and refining the story a little bit more.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join