It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with my postman??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Me and my wife were sitting in the living room watching tv. There was a loud knock on the door, then the knob was turned and wiggled repeatedly. So I am think it is my mother who is the only one that would knock and come on in. Thank goodness it was locked, but if it was not, my question is would he have come in, opened the door or what??? He had a certified letter for past due car payment. She looked at me and said wth!!! I simple said that was the federal government, welcome to the nwo!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bamaoutlaw

If true, report to the Post Office? Not sure what else to tell ya mate.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I just wanted to post about the irony of your stated location on ATS

I would agree with above poster that you should most definatly call your main post office and report this. I truly don't see what the postmans motive would be to enter your house. Did he ring twice?

Sorry, I'm in a goofy mood today and don't mean to minimize your experience. If it were the orginator of your loan knocking/ trying to enter your house that would be extreamly freaky.

I saw a movie back in the eighties and it had been on my fav cult classic list. It has tons of NWO suggestions that I didn't even notice until I started 'waking up' a bit. Ever see Brazil?

join