It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They want to build a disney land on the Galapos Islands.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
They want to build a futuristic Eden on the Galapogos islands and move all animals inside away from poachers. they said with the money they can help breed the animals while millions of tourists visit the islands.

I think its a brilliant idea and they say half of them will come to the UK to live in zoos.

Help save the Gapo's

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

The time lord, interesting thread. I got the wiki link and the image but no link to the actual story? If this is being proposed by the Ecuadorean Govt, I'd be suspicious of their actual motives. Money, not the animals will always win out.

ColoradoJens

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Actually although it started off as a joke thread to wind people up I would not be suprised if it ever did go that way, because sometimes life is more ironic than fiction.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Actually although it started off as a joke thread to wind people up I would not be suprised if it ever did go that way, because sometimes life is more ironic than fiction.

Especially in Ecuador. Some of the most amazing things I have ever seen occured when I lived in Quito. NY didn't hold a candle to the level of insanity; I hope this idea does not inspire them.

ColoradoJens

new topics

top topics

join