It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing pictures/color "behind" your avatar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Can it be done?

As you can see, the backround behind my avatar is tacky and I want to change it but I don't know how to, and do I have to go back to the ATS store and do the process all over again?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
yes, I believe that you have to go to the ats store and purchase a new background color.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Can it be done?

As you can see, the backround behind my avatar is tacky and I want to change it but I don't know how to, and do I have to go back to the ATS store and do the process all over again?

Yes , go back to the store.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

As you can see, the backround behind my avatar is tacky

And the mostly naked girl as the avatar is not?

and I want to change it but I don't know how to, and do I have to go back to the ATS store and do the process all over again?

If the background pic is one of your upload photos, you could just delete it. Otherwise, you'll need to fork over 2500 points to change the background. You can modify the background color for a measly 250 points. That's what I ended up doing.

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by dbates]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
DBATES,

She may be naked, but she's pretty damn hot...

I just changed it to a brownish colour, but it hasn't kicked in yet....

That's poo that you have to keep forking over 2500 points if you want to change your backround picture.
I know when I chose it, it wasn't supposed to look like it does.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

That's poo that you have to keep forking over 2500 points if you want to change your backround picture.
I know when I chose it, it wasn't supposed to look like it does.

Yeah, it sucks that you have to pay each time you want to change the background image. The instructions tell you that it will be tiled and non-refundable.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
Yeah, it sucks that you have to pay each time you want to change the background image. The instructions tell you that it will be tiled and non-refundable.

Beauty!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
TrueLies, try deleting the picture from your ATS uploads, see if that doesn't do the trick.

-B.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Where is the ATS store at?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
In your MemberCenter, on the left hand side near the top theres a tab called 'ATS Store'. Go do some impulse buying!

top topics

join