It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings Increase Worldwide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
MAINE BOOMERANG SHAPED SHIP HOVERS

OLD TOWN -- Zak Keenan writes, "Last week, Filer's Files reported about a college couple seeing a large flying triangle hovering 200 feet over the Catholic Church at 6:40 PM on January 10, 2003." I am a college student in Old Town, and a frequent reader of your reports, but I am a little skeptical of that UFO report. I was out at 4:30 AM, on January 20, and I too noticed a triangle shaped craft on the north end of Campus facing the direction of downtown Old Town. I was stunned. It was a ways off in the distance and it was hard to get an estimate as to how far away it was. I watched the craft come closer, and seeing how it was triangular shaped I knew it could very easily be the wings of an airplane. In my view of looking at the object I saw two towers that I believe are navigating towers for aircraft flying to Bangor International Airport ten miles to the south. The object I was viewing made very little noise, but I could faintly hear some noise as it moved closer. As much as I wanted to believe it was a UFO, it made more sense to pass the object off as a C5 cargo transport plane that frequents BIA. With the upcoming war in Iraq it only makes sense that they would be out there at night and flying a little lower trying to get more accustomed to flying in those conditions. I appreciate all that you do. Thanks to Zak Keenan

Here is the rest of the story:
www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ocelot

Our current President shoots them down, just to shore up his image.

A very stupid man: nypost.com...

War with Putin may soon be just a minor concern, compared to the new threat.

new topics

join