It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Maps, WTF?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

No, the mystery is not over.

No one was debating the fact that this is a bombing range.

The important part was the fact that these symbols sit in the middle of a bombing range, much like the fact that area 51 sits in the middle of a bombing range.

The fact that Hyperdimensional and cult symbols are located in such an odd place raises the question:

What energy are they projecting or welcoming there through these symbols and why. I would like to see how this area plays in to the Hyperdimensional 19.5 degree points that flow through out different areas on the Earth.

It is a bombing range which keeps people out right? There are curious symbols at 33º right?

Then how is this discussion even close to being over or solved?

Please

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
The important part was the fact that these symbols sit in the middle of a bombing range, much like the fact that area 51 sits in the middle of a bombing range.

The fact that Hyperdimensional and cult symbols are located in such an odd place raises the question:

Bombing ranges are odd, I'll grant you that.

Of course, the mystery now is how this has blossomed into one of the more bizarre threads I've seen in some time.

It's a bombing range, with calibration lines and targeting aids carved into the ground.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by guinnessford

Yes, I saw it to the left on the mountain. Very odd. I once found a Masonic Temple in the middle of the desert in some other country on google earth, this is much more interesting.

Are you talking about those Buddhist temples that got postd a few months back here?

Also, look folks it's a bombing range. Ever been target shooting? You have a large number or random shapes and lines that are put on targets to help aim.

Also the pictures in the OP just looks like a airport.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
The top symbol is intriguing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/423f976b4765.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e2eee933de5.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00376f8901bc.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Akezzon]

looks like the outline of a top down view of a gunship.. ya know, like your looking down on it. the other one with the circles in it looks like a top down view of a factory building. the small box prob a top down view of a house. sorry if this has been posted already.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Funkydung]

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Funkydung]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Not read any of the other posts but this just looks like a bombing range. And the image looks like a swatsticka symbol within crosshairs. To me it seems like a bit of humour that people used to test bombs.

But the swatsticka sign was also used well before the Nazi era as a symbol of the sun.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

thanks for the screen shots compadre, my comp at work wouldn't let me use it, but the trusty home edition is working for me so I can check it out up close and personal for myself.

What are you guys seeing?
A bulls eye?
A swastika?
The thing above it looks like a boat outline of some sorts.
I don't know just going off... "tell me the first thing you see"

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Allegory of Illumination

No worries man.

I dunno to be honest?

It's a matter of interpretation i guess.
I think the main big thing.... could be a swastika or a bullseye type target thing.
Or any number of things... but it's definitely unusual.

the smaller objects are just as weird i think.... the one that looks like a boat/eye/saucer/hieroglyphics is definitely weird.

that's the one i like... and the guy on the second page posted this image..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/61481423cb5cf4e8.png[/atsimg]

Weird indeed.

It's definitely not natural formations...any of it but i honestly don't know what it is or what to think??

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yep, that's what I saw. Also, a domino and an envelope. I don't know what that thing is at the top. Is it a boat??

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Roswell Precision Bombing Target.

There are a number of targets in the midwest to west.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Maybe it's the guiness but a swastica was the first thing i saw, but that doesn't nessisarily mean nazis. The swastica is actually an ancient fertility symbol, as of yet we don't know how old this "structure" is

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
gunship, factory building and house from a top down view

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
OP, out of curiosity, how did you even find these???? I mean, you would have had to have been down real close to the ground looking. You can't really tell anything is there until you zoom in. I just don't see how you know anything was there to begin with.....can you elaborate?? Sorry, just curious.....

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outcast2

Roswell Precision Bombing Target.

There are a number of targets in the midwest to west.

Oh yeah... I know there are a few about.
It's the symbology in and around this one that is quite intriguing..

It's worth a closer look for sure.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
First thing I saw? The Swastika. Brought back memories of Denver Airport.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by trustnobody
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

If it was a bombing range wouldn't there be bomb craters? I don't see anything that indicates any bombs being dropped.

Peace
Trustnobody

thats the first thing I was thinking?
ok where's the damage? where's the craters?
where is there any sign that a weapon was used/or detonated there.

Would they build a bombing test range, and then never use it???

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Maybe this is something fictional Google has included for all the cons to come out in speculation to what they have found. 2012 is around the corner. I'm anticipating new books and videos for nazi coverups and alien conspiracies to hit the market big time. Even though it is obviously seems to be created for air reconnaisance and targeting it can easily be created in a much similar fashion as crop circles.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I doubt they are bombing ranges. There are several oil wells off highway 457 near this site. I tried uploading the google image showing the wells but wouldnt accept the format. The symbols still dont add up.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Seeing that mysterious sat-pic explained that fast made me proud of my fellow ATS members.
Seeing that people dont read at least two pages back before posting that it is a UFO site makes me sad.

Even though there is more than meets the eye in many things, its not in everything.

It is explained.

Something i think some of you need to read

Deny Ignorance!
Zyk

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
it's a target. well that is what it looks like to me, maybe thats where the aliens are going to drop an uber nuke to kill us all

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
that's really bizarre.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join