It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Maps, WTF?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Ive never seen those pics on here... so I hope they come in handy.... be quick photobucket might remove them.

on a scale of 1-10 how genuine do they look?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by XIZTENZ

Very clever. It does remind me a bit of the movie “Men in Black” It also would have made a good roof at the Seattle King Dome but this one has wheels attached. That isn’t meant to be sarcastic by any means. Those are impressive pics!
When you say “ I can tell you, the war has not even begun to wage” are you referring to an all out Alien war. My understanding is they only come down to feed. Why do you think they visit?
I’m very aware of the heavy security at Area 51. The guys in the black choppers aren’t too friendly.
I’m a bit confused are you saying the war will be between the Knights Templar’s VS Alien forces or what?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I already downloaded them to my Computer. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give them an 8.5. Others may debunk them. I don’t think they’ll get yanked out of photo bucket. People who work at Area 51 allow all sorts of pictures to be posted. Many are so ridicules it gives the guys with credibility a bad name. You may be surprised at some new technology we have. They wont allow it to leak, until they retire them. just like the SR71 Blackbird. You may be on to something.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
to be honest I dont know, but the second world war was only the beginning.

Right now opposing forces to the Templars are growing, they dont exactly state their objectives or who they are, as the whole Idea sounds insane.

But I can tell you china has blocked off all roads to 'shambala' and is doing an excavation in the mountians. They are not part of the templars.

and Russia is also doing some research, they too are opposed to them.

Basically what your looking at is any nation which opposes the US and doesnt want to play along with them.

Why do they oppose Iran so much? because they have the capeability to tear down everything the US has to hide.

Those pics wont last long on photobucket. They will be removed and my account deleted most likely.

Im glad there has been one person who wants to hear this.

.........oh yeah crop circles are a waste of time..... dont bother with them.

focus more on proper information.

The catholic church is evil, and only wants one thing... power.

the Templars only want to dominate and make money.

the black sun only want to see us progress into a new age.

as evil as some of the things the black sun have done, its for our own good.

Please research the black forest lab, this was made by the nazis, and the tech they were playing with in there, was not human... and beyond beleif.

If you can recall the 'ghost rockets' these were not rockets as such but an aircraft which used a plutonium based engine, this was built in the black forest lab. There are reports of people who worked on it suffering from radiation sickness, burns and other related problems.

The people who were part of this operation were assemilated into NASA under operation paperclip.

the engine currently is still in research, and from what I know, it goes faster than the speed of light. This is being tested by the US in the Aurora project and other classified projects.

I wont tell you how I know that, because I will goto jail, or worse.

a friend of mine who lived in nevada told me about how he saw the aurora project when he was little, it was a red dot that moved in the sky, defying the laws of gravity.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Well, it only got to 15 so i lost.
And if it violates the t&c, hit the button.
Im pretty sure theres something relative to the op in any of my replies.
And if there isnt, oh well.
I find it ignorant if someone posts asking me something, or making a statement to me and i dont reply.
So thats why i reply ANY timesomeone posts to me.
Regardless of who it is, or what its about, Sorry if you dont like it, or me.
The only thing i can suggest is put me on ignore, or rat me to a mod if i did something wrong.
Enjoy your day, otherwise, i dont dislike you, or your opinion.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XIZTENZ

I agree, there is something to them, beyond the fact that they are bonmbing targets, hence the view of some type of artists expression, whether its from the guy who dug them,or the C.O. who had them built.
Im interested to follow to see what exactly they all mean, besides the obvious.
Thanks for your post, its pretty informative.
Star for your efforts!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
...what effort....

I know this stuff inside out....

want to know more I can go on forever!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by XIZTENZ

I agree about Iran. My suspicion is they will bomb Israel and Israel will counter attack to blow them off the face of the earth, before the US or Russia has time to react. It should be a 1 day war. I, as well have some conflicting opinions about many of the churches today, as many religions have branched out. The word religion is too complex. It takes away from the true meaning. I also took philosophy of religion and am aware it’s a touchy subject with many. It’s an interesting topic of discussion though! What is the purpose to only go after the Knights Templar ’s?They are easier to get to than the Bildebergs, Masons and G20? I missed the little red dot. I’ll go back and check that out.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

I agree, as well there there is more to it. I do give these guys credit for coming up with such intricate designs. They are artistic. There is always more than meets the eye. Actually they aren’t dug they are mounds of dirt.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Ahh, a Washingtonian!
Do you pickup on negative energies put out by the evil ones there, or are you at a safe distance?

Well, it only got to 15 pages by the "same" time as yesterday, so you are declared the winner!!!
But some really cool stuff has been brought in since then, no?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by XIZTENZ

The effort of pushing keys to make the words appear on my monitor,
Obviously you could have just kept going thru on to the next thread, thats why i thank you.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Im sorry, my boss is right up my rear.
Im interested in the Black Sun Society, its a good follow up on this.
I may not reply for a lil bit but im here.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Yes Washington State rules! Yes I’m a safe distance. It’s fun to play both sides of the fence. I was actually hoping it would reach 18. What does your buddy ALLTIEDTOGETHER get out of the bet. He seems to have a sore spot. He should lighten up and have some fun. Trust me that no evil energies can get to me. I know who I belong to. I’m curious how long this thread will stay alive. Any more bets?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Hes not getting anything that i know of, and hes not my buddy, but not my enemy, foe, nemesis, or anything like that.
Hes a smart guy, got a lot of good stuff hes put up here and im not sure if hes sore, or upset, or anything really.
I read his post like 5 times and cant figure out if it was implied sarcasm, anger, or anything negative really.
I dont know.
I would hope hes not mad about something.
And i was hoping for 18 pages, and some cool stuff too.
We got XIZTENZ to add some awesome stuff, so i see it as worth the loss!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I plan to ask XIZTENZ some questions, when he gets back online. He has some compelling pictures and interesting theories. I'm wishing he would bring some buddies over too.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Most definetly.
The more the merrier!
Yeah, im surprised he said as much as he did, or maybe what he posted isnt too "secret", and wont get him in trouble or expose anything/anyone that isnt already known.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Ive actually said more than I should have too. The men in Black aren’t knocking at my door quite yet. I’m not sure the info about the nuclear dump site near Beatty NV is public knowledge yet. Maybe I’ll google it to see. It most likely is. Yes I want to know all his secrets. He seems well informed on his theory, even though he claims it a fact.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I dont mean to sound like a know it all. I know alittle about everything and nothing on somethings.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
hey guess what? today is the spring solstice!
i was looking at google earth from the ground veiw at the swastica and when you look to the east at dawn the sun comes out of the right hook of the swastika!

happy spring soltice everyone!

EDIT: Oh and just so everyone knows at dusk the sun will set into the left hook of the swastika exactly!

[edit on 20-3-2009 by TheRepublic]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I dont mean to sound like a know it all. I know alittle about everything and nothing on somethings.

Thats my motto!
Just kiddin, but i have no problem with that at all, i kinda feel the same way.
The only thing i will EVER claim to be an expert on is automotive technology.
And im only an expert based on my training.
But there is still soooo much to learn.
That solstice pic is really cool, eh?
I have google maps on my phone and use street view all the time, and it never dawned on me to try it here!
Excellent find!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join