It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] a game that is not a game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
my views are being censored. I have been told not to say certain things. because the game they play is a game with you. the line i represent is the line of destiny. do not play their game. do not play with their clues.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Posted by 5
my views are being censored. I have been told not to say certain things. because the game they play is a game with you. the line i represent is the line of destiny. do not play their game. do not play with their clues.

You are on global ignore until the situation you've gotten yourself into is resolved. Why don't you simply post the reason for your outbursts so that the rest of us can 'somewhat' understand where you're coming from? I, for one, don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

I await your response.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yes 5, we await your response and why wouldn't you answer the questions that I asked you, after you emailed me earlier today ?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Mindgames by ATS staff.

I applaud their creativity.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If it was a mindgame
, it failed. I saw it was from someone I did not know, noted the CAPS and deleted it.
So, whoever did it would have lost if we all just deleted it and went on our merry ways.
Either, mods are laughing or a strange person is getting attention.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Creativity. Audacity. TENACITY!

This is a great twist!

TWIST

How were the recipients of the U2Us decided. Some people got them and some did not. Did only the people who have posted on rings related discussions get the u2us? I didn't get one and that makes sence, because I'm not hunting...

Maybe we can gather up all the U2Us, look at the time stamps, and see if there was a particular order in which they were sent. Maybe the order correlates with at particular post?

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
none can fathom my warning. none will heed my message?

how can I help you children see more clearly that this game is a hoax designed to find that which is not intended to be found by the likes of you? you study these "conspiracies" and type your messages but when confronted with a real ancient conspiracy, you prattle and laugh with immature banter.

some will hear me. they will discover the rings. and they will hand them over. you will see.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
5, there is no point posting when normal members cannot read your posts. Look you've had your fun, made afew of us puzzled now give up

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Posted by 5
none can fathom my warning. none will heed my message?

how can I help you children see more clearly that this game is a hoax designed to find that which is not intended to be found by the likes of you? you study these "conspiracies" and type your messages but when confronted with a real ancient conspiracy, you prattle and laugh with immature banter.

some will hear me. they will discover the rings. and they will hand them over. you will see.

I don't know what else to say.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i don't know about everyone else, but this is getting abit annoying now

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Bangin,

How can you quote 5? Are you able to see his posts? I am unable to see them. Why, why, why......

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
When you go to "reply" you can view the topic.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Lamer, an your new name is 5 of 9.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The Hunt? What the # forum is this, or am i having another acid flashback?

Dude, im sorry, but youre really a pathetic imitation of WITD. At least his posts were actually interesting and sensical.

Lemme guess, youre wearing a black suit in adark room and chainsmoking cheap cigarettes and are about to tell us its way above our heads and we couldnt possibly understand.

Oh, and it was you who kept calling me 5 times in the middle of the night on friday, breathing heavy and asking me if I was naked.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Oh, and it was you who kept calling me 5 times in the middle of the night on friday, breathing heavy and asking me if I was naked.

ermmm....that would be me
lol only joking. ah i can see 5 again.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5

The only ones that will hear you are the voices in your head.

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
hmm pretty wierd some people get asked ?'s and other people get online then boom 5 comes back outta glabal ignore.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Have any mods commented on 5 yet? Seems strange.

new topics

top topics

join