It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be 'wild card' extraterrestrial UFO landings worldwide in 2012 or beyond?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
There is converging objective predictive evidence, expert opinion, exopolitical policy analysis, and extraterrestrial contactee communications supporting a hypothesis that large scale “wild card” event(s), involving mass extraterrestrial (UFO) sightings or landings over major urban or other visible centers on the planet for peaceful purposes may occur during the period leading up to 2011-12 or beyond.

the whole article here

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So by interpreting reverse speech patterns Obama has already spoke of a Wild Card event? Some time around or after 2012? And he is doing this subconciously not on purpose?
Have i got this much right? roughly.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I don't understand how it could be subconciously...If he was accidentally or purposely dropping hints at something he already knew I would understand completely-Just like how I believe Bush planned and knew about 9/11 and the Iraq War.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I doubt it will happen in my life, and others. We will never know the truth, you have to accept this world, is just for scum who want to hold onto power.

top topics

join