It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terry Waite asks U.S. to drop case against UFO seeker and UK computer hacker McKinnon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Former hostage Terry Waite has asked the U.S. to drop criminal charges against UFO seeker Gary McKinnon. The UK citizen, McKinnon, is facing extradition to the U.S. for hacking into NASA and Pentagon computers while looking for evidence of UFOs and extraterrestrial visitors to Earth.

Among McKinnon’s findings while hacking into NASA computers were references to UFOs and "non-terrestrial officers". NASA has denied being part of any cover-up or doctoring photos that contained images of UFOs. But whistle-blowers have offered testimony that supports claims that NASA has defrauded American taxpayers for billions of dollars.

Link to source

I have followed Gary since all this terrible business started. Therefore, I try to get any media attention that mentions Gary or his case on here to give others the opportunity to keep up to date.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I saw the project camelot interview with him, what he he found could have been put there FOR him to find I think. I mean he was browsing through their computers for years before he found anything.

Over and out
Twisted-Inside-Out

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I think that Gary is a good man and that he did find something in the NASA computers and that it was information that 'they' don't want us to see. However we must remember that Gary DID break the law and must be punished in such a way, although i think he should of been put in a UK prison for the duration of his sentence. We must remember that he did break the law and we can't make exceptions just because he may of found something.

I like the man and i think he saw some thing, but if you break the law you must be punished. Although in my opinion he should be serving his sentence in UK not US.

Fox

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think Garry should get of on the basis of his mental illness, the man has autism for God's sake...it is a known fact that these people become intensely obsessed with certain topics/subjects they find interest in, and in his case, it led him to break the law.

new topics

top topics

join