It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no one owes us alot...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

We don't have to do anything for you!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I would also note that without the U.S., The U.S.S.R would have had no rival to keep it in check during the Cold War(well, I guess there wouldn't be one, my bad). You know, in my 10th grade history book, they say one of the reasons we nuked Japan was to let the Russians know we weren't fooling around, and it kept them from having that much more territory. I think it was something like 3 days before we dropped the bomb, the Soviets were mounting an invasion and were heading for Japan.
You could very well be in a Soviet work camp at this point in time my friend.

Edit: August 8th, '45, Soviet Union sent a 1 million man army to Manchuria to fight the est. 700,000 Japanese soldiers in the area. Could have been easily sent to Japan once they cleaned up Manchuria. So theoretically, they could have controlled parts of China and Japan..If not for the surrender to the Americans due to the bomb being dropped. People still say Americans are blind, we knew what was going on.
[edit on 17-3-2009 by USamf]

[edit on 17-3-2009 by USamf]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Says you.
Yeah, we are jealous of your obese population. Your dumb teenagers. Your squatter, rhyming music that's making your teenagers even more dumb. Your stupid, sugar loaded preteens. Your genetically modified selection of a gazillion kinds of cereal. Your 3 million prison population (that's 1% of your entire population. What a prestige!!!
) Your bland finger lickin' chicken that you export around the world. Your useless cars. Your unsecure Windows OS. The nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards (pity the children)...

You see, the demise of America is essential for the survival of humanity.

...our obese pop. Yes, thanks to the high fructose corn syrup poisoning by the establishment, America is getting fat. And poor diet.
...our 'rap' crap. Yes, I have to agree, that is tribal. As far as our teens being dumb, I am 48 and had the opportunity to work with training some troops headed for Iraq. I liked those 'kids' and am proud of them. Their playing tv/video games acted like in depth training for modern weapons systems, and we kicked butt in Desert Storm. Our air fighters were even taking out tanks hiding under freeway overpasses, without damaging the bridges. Many, of course not all, of these kids are pretty darn upright and moral people. And they are not in jail! Now as far as how many we have there, well, freedom means you have a choice, and you can choose to do the wrong things, and go to jail. Or join the 'law enforcement' if you want the stigma of being the 'good' guy crooks. Part of the problem is that America is now a lawless country; even judges and bureaurats have no reguard for law now. America is the worst place to live in the world, with the exception of all the rest. Evidence our massive immigration continuously. In TO the country. Legal or otherwise.
Yes, Col Sanders IS finger lickin good. And it is so bland people all over the world line up to buy it. Now if you had denigrated Mac's place, I would have to concur. That is just stupid.
Our useless cars. Our wonderful, hot looking, quiet, comfortable, roomy, useless cars. Unfortunately, the oil scam, and the financial scam are shutting them down now. But if we ever dispose of the illegal alien/president from Hell, I am sure that new companies will spring up to replace them. Maybe running on water only. You have not seen the last chapter of that yet.
Our unsecure Windows? Excuse me, what is the name of that OS from the Phillippines? Komosta? No...Oh, thats right, you don't have any. And the computer was invented here, too. Our jeeps left in the Phillippines after the war were converted into Jeepnys, all blaring loud, older, rock n roll. American rock and roll. You folks were quite industrious and clever to figure out how to use them as buses. We have no problem with Filipinos, and they have none with us. I happen to know that you don't speak for most of them. Are you a Muslim from Davao area? I hope we Americans can be your friends, and that you will come here some time and see for yourself, that this is not bad like you are being led to believe. You are talking to the wrong people, people you do not want to associate with, if that is the idea they are giving you. It's a lie. Peace, brother.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

We prefer to be unknown. We don't need fat pedophile Americans exploiting our exceptionally good looking Eurasian kids. Go keep stroking your ego that the world needs America.

And what global economy are you talking about? You do realize that most of the world will become protectionist as they try to stimulate internal consumption, yes?

Besides, I'd prefer it if our vast mineral and agricultural wealth is to be used only by us. To be utilized only by our large army of engineers deployed around the world.

[edit on 3/18/2009 by eldard]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
Yes, Col Sanders IS finger lickin good. And it is so bland people all over the world line up to buy it.

Not in t his country.

Our unsecure Windows? Excuse me, what is the name of that OS from the Phillippines? Komosta? No...Oh, thats right, you don't have any.

Like other countries have any as well.
People around the world are now developing thier own versions of Linux. Microsoft will soon die as most people won't be able to afford their overpriced software (200 bucks for XP, really?)

Our jeeps left in the Phillippines after the war were converted into Jeepnys, all blaring loud, older, rock n roll. American rock and roll. You folks were quite industrious and clever to figure out how to use them as buses.

Actually, I've always hated Jeepneys. They are a symbol of the masses' mediocrety. Most people ride them because they have no choice.

We have no problem with Filipinos, and they have none with us.

I don't hate the American people per se. I hate what you've become.

I happen to know that you don't speak for most of them. Are you a Muslim from Davao area? I hope we Americans can be your friends, and that you will come here some time and see for yourself, that this is not bad like you are being led to believe. You are talking to the wrong people, people you do not want to associate with, if that is the idea they are giving you. It's a lie. Peace, brother.

Close. Not muslim but just hours from Davao area. Actually, I blame the Americans for the muslim insurgents. If only the Spanish were able to conquer them, we wouldn't have these savages try to seperate as they would have been converted into Christianity (and their women impregnated resulting in more appealing people.
) Damn you, American Protestants!!!
Now your ass is bitten as Al Qaeda gives them support. All because you didn't do much converting unlike the Catholics.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The world does indeed owe America a lot we have shown them the way and improved the standard of living for everyone on earth.

America is truly the greatest country that ever has and ever will exist I find it downright offensive that there isn't an international "thank you America" day so the rest of the world could celebrate all that we have done for them.

Some things the world should thank us for.

Coming to the rescue heroicly in two world wars and basically winning them on our own.

Saving them from Communism and the Russians, Koreans, Vietnamese etc.

Inventing and spreading democracy and freedom.

Inventing coke, computers, big macs, cars, helicopters, shuttles, television, jet planes, electricity and most other things.

If I can respect other country's they can respect America and all we have done for them. God bless the red white and blue.

Lets make a Thank You America day happen.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
reply to post by guinnessford

We prefer to be unknown. We don't need fat pedophile Americans exploiting our exceptionally good looking Eurasian kids. Go keep stroking your ego that the world needs America.

And what global economy are you talking about? You do realize that most of the world will become protectionist as they try to stimulate internal consumption, yes?

Besides, I'd prefer it if our vast mineral and agricultural wealth is to be used only by us. To be utilized only by our large army of engineers deployed around the world.

[edit on 3/18/2009 by eldard]

Well, keep your rocks and bananas, because it obvious all you want as a person, and i hope you dont represent the rest of the populace, is conflict.
Enjoy your island.
Good day

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Im sorry, its tires and computers.
Wonder if they all operate on some superior system youve devised in the island region.
NOT.
Its still windows, wich you love so much.
Its flawed with security in your mind why? Youve been caught at something?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I don' know what happened to this thread, but I want to everyone to know I recieved heartfelt letters from people whos family members fought in the war and gave the ultimate sacrafice. I feel bad about this thread , in fact I apologize, the only thing I can tell you is that I am sorry about the thread, wish everyone to get along, realize we are brothers in this world, also notice no one french wrote one thread, they have more to do with there time in france I guess than argue or debate witih the likes of me. So let me sum it up here far as my input goes to this out of control thread, We actually are brothers with the UK, and we have given them reason to feel the way they do about us, but at the same time let me tell you its because they love us, its just like that. I would wish anyone who has been angered or hurt by my thread to allow me a pass on this one, I was wrong and if any wish of mine could come true i would build a bridge to london and get to know your pubs.

Thankyou.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by backyard guru

It takes a very big man to say something like that.

All kudos to you

xx

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamanator

The world does indeed owe America a lot we have shown them the way and improved the standard of living for everyone on earth.

America is truly the greatest country that ever has and ever will exist I find it downright offensive that there isn't an international "thank you America" day so the rest of the world could celebrate all that we have done for them.

Some things the world should thank us for.

Coming to the rescue heroicly in two world wars and basically winning them on our own.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nurse, nurse, this patient is out of bed again!"
Congratulations on writing the most ridiculous post it's been my misfortune to read.
1. You are not the greatest country in the world. In fact you're far from it. In timeline terms America has only been around for minutes! How can you be the greatest when you're a Johnny Come Lately?
2. You have not increased the standard of living for everyone on earth. Your actions and warmongering have certainly killed more innocent people than anyone else. I love the way your president never apologises when your gung-ho soldiers and pilots kill your own allies in friendly fire incidents.
3. The day the world has an America day I will personally dig a hole, climb in and pull the earth in on top of me.
4. The WWII started in 1939 America didn't get involved until 1942! And even then it was only because of Pearl Harbour! By the time you got involved the nazi war machine, which had rolled across Europe beating everything in it's path, was halted by the British RAF in the Battle Of Britain. The tide had already turned.
Rather than brag about the events of WWII America should hang it's head in shame that it didn't get involved sooner.

I personally love America and the American people. It's the odd idiot like you that gives the country a bad name.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

If I recall correctly, I read that America and the UK make up 6% of the worlds population. We also, together, possess 56% of the worlds wealth. That was then. America has tons of people trying to even swim ashore, or die trying to cross deserts, unseen. We have the mindset of individualism, work, and going after your dreams. We don't kowtow to anyone. Unfortunately, there is a lot of garbage going down behind closed doors that is very anti-American, and anti-democracy, in Washington DC. Conspiracies left and right. Very real crime. Some of that results in our supposed 'leaders' doing things like you mention, the overthrowing of governments and assassinations. In fact, they even likely assassinated JFK, and brought down the WTC, among a litany of other crimes. These are very bad people, but they are hiding behind the media, and most Americans haven't a clue. I've said it before, and I say it again, the US is the worst possible government in the world, with the exception of all the rest. (continued)

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Another poster said that we invented the helicopter. Not true. It was invented by Leonardo Da Vinci, but never produced. He said the jet airplane was American. Not true, the Nazis had them, towards the end of the war, and Operation Paperclip brought them to America. We did invent alot, like the telephone, and the automobile, computers, and the web. A result of free thinking and capitolism. We, and the British, have greatly stimulated world economies by buying all their 'stuff'. After WWII destroyed most of the worlds infrastructure, America got rich producing for the whole world. And we, unfortunately, demanded a lot of repayment from the war, in gold. So now we(not me at all) have most of it. I don't agree with how Britain was treated re this 'debt'. Pearl Harbor, was, in some views, engineered by the White House to get America, finally, into a war we should have entered much sooner. PR and all. But now we have an African born version of Hitler, who is intent on making us communist, like him.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Protectionism is irrelevant, until we start doing it. Their economys depend on us buying their commodities. It is true that we have a 'trade deficit', but that is in manufactured goods only. We take in far more than is ever put out. We market our thinking; our invention, our marketing, our management, our film. We don't buy much manufactured, only commodities. And America is rich with natural stuff, like aluminum, iron, gold, silver, uranium, even diamonds. And if the Demoncrats would condescend to allow, much, MUCH oil. We may even be able to pull it off without their permission, there is so much.
We did not invent Democracy, Greece did if I recall. And we are a Republican form of govt, in appearance at least. Actually a nepotism.
We did not win the war alone. We were the final 'straw' that tipped the scales to victory. And a big straw, at that. We could not have won it alone. The previous poster just hasn't studied history much.
Communism and Nazism were both invented and financed by British banksters, and they are behind the power in China and in Russia. So they are not entirely innocent either. In fact, 'our' Federal Reserve is a private British bank that illegally prints our money, then loans it to America, and collect interest on what they print. A mighty big scam. Bigger, I think, than the counterfeiting scam of ordinary banks. But the average Brit has no knowledge of, or complicity in, those criminal actions. Just like we Americans have no complicity in the crimes of our unseen owners. And it is likely that both countries are run by Nephilim, as Christ attested to. Actually, he didn't say that, it was inferred from Lucifer, saying that HE decided who had wealth, and who had power. Jesus never disputed that. Remember I said this after we get nuked by China and Russia, and Prince Charlie sets himself up as world leader, and god.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

Only thing i want to add to this, is about the helicopter.
It was invented here, by the Pitcairn family.
In Horsham Pa. On the site of the Willow Grove Naval Air Station, Joint Reserve Base.
Im going to try to find as many links as i can, Im very farmiliar with what happened.
The family is nuts, all inbred to keep the money in line.
They got so dumb after years of inbreeding that the government was able to take the land for next to nothing to put the air base on.
Its an interesting family and history.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Lass
reply to post by backyard guru

It takes a very big man to say something like that.

All kudos to you

xx
Thankyou!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join