It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no one owes us alot...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by sadchild01

The USA should be destroyed?
Damn, you sound just as ignorant as the poster.
really? wow, what is happening to ATS?

And not only that but sadchild01 got 4 stars for his/her post.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
I don't think the rest of the world would agree with any of this.
America has been playing god of the world for a very long time and its time they start staying out of others business.
They are not the world police and if anything an apology would be more appropriate then a thank you.
America does not own the world or the people in it.

I don't think the rest of the world would agree with YOU. I seriously don't think that the rest of the world would want the U.S. to just stay out of everything they do... now really, do you really think that?

(Not saying that I think America owns the world or anything.)

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
USa helped no one . its a terrible nation and must be destroyed because it is evil to the core .

:shk: And people gave that stars.

No one owes us anything.
But more importantly ... we owe them nothing.

The world screams that we owe it $$$ ... and Obama says we owe the world $$$ through a 'redistribution of wealth'.
Some claim that the US owes 'reparations' for slavery in the US
Everyone has their hand out demanding that the US owes them something.

Hogwash. No one owes anyone, anything.

If we give, then we give.
If we keep, then we keep.

In my opinion, we should keeping and not giving.

The giving is unappreciated and it just feeds troglodytes and looters
who are jealous and want America destroyed and brought down to
their subhuman levels.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The American Empire is dying.

A new empire is rising , taking its place in history

CHINA

Dont be alarmed, its a natural occurance, there have been countless empires, all running their course, all ending to another empire

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by backyard guru

The U.S. is not a "friend" of any other country, we HAVE been "allies" though. BIG difference. Believe me... we didn't do it out of the goodness of our hearts. There was something in it for us.

Friend - a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter

Ally - a person, group, or nation that is associated with another or others for some common cause or purpose

[edit on 17/3/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Yes sir that is what I REALLY think.
You don't have to agree,we all have our opinions.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

reply to post by backyard guru

USa helped no one .

its a terrible nation and must be destroyed because it is evil to the core .

and it was Russia that saved the world from nazis not USA, USA built the nazi war machine before ww2

[edit on 17-3-2009 by sadchild01]

well, he is rusian and he might even belive that. they are both same insane.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sorry dude, but look into the history of your own country. It's all bad you are the new Nazi's, the thing is most of the people don't now and that's the worst thing! The powers in control all pure evil not the people but the people should be the one in control and turn the tie.

America created the great depression
America invited itself into the WW2
America had it's fair share in the cold war
America invited itself into the Vietnam war.
America started gulfwar1
America started the war in Afghanistan
America attacked its own people in NY on 9/11
America started gulfwar2

And there's is much more....

Why you ask? Money good old green paper. The Illuminati of your country are so rotten that they start war for money. If they can make a war that is endless, they do it, they make a fortune because the US has to lend the money from FED(Illuminati), simple.

You the American people need to stand up and fight before it is to late!

[edit on 17-3-2009 by BringerOfLight]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BringerOfLight
Sorry dude, but look into the history of your own country. It's all bad you are the new Nazi's, the thing is most of the people don't now and that's the worst thing! The powers in control all pure evil not the people but the people should be the one in control and turn the tie.

America created the great depression
America invited itself into the WW2
America had it's fair share in the cold war
America invited itself into the Vietnam war.
America started gulfwar1
America started the war in Afghanistan
America attacked its own people in NY on 9/11
America started gulfwar2

Truer words were never spoken.
Thank you, i was going in that direction. This is me!!!!!!!
And i hope its not already too late.

And there's is much more....

Why you ask? Money good old green paper. The Illuminati of your country are so rotten that they start war for money. If they can make a war that is endless, they do it, they make a fortune because the US has to lend the money from FED(Illuminati), simple.

You the American people need to stand up and fight before it is to late!

[edit on 17-3-2009 by BringerOfLight]

[edit on 17-3-2009 by guinnessford]

[edit on 17-3-2009 by guinnessford]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BringerOfLight

Thank you for that...I didn't want to bring up all the wars they have fuelled and how many other countries it has messed with.
Again I say the world is owed an apology if anything.
Or better yet let me just plain ask...America, what have you done for me and what have you done for me lately??

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

jealous of USA ??

I want american military ,economic and cultural imperialism out of my nation ,
secondly , I hate USA because you are ruled by CFR ,bilderberg and international bankers who are screwing us third worlders .

you americans should have elected Ron Paul or Ralph Nader, if you wanted to save your nation , but it is you americans who voted for the destruction of USA by voting NWO goons like Bush and CFR puppets like Obama , who are destroying the third world through economic and political subversion and are about to bring destruction of USA for NWO/Israel/UK so that the world can be ruled by Rothschild-Rockefeller families .
reply to post by czacza1

ah, polska boy , listen i am not from Russia or any ex-USSR republic , get this into your head

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What positives the thread starter state are irrelevant, because what would happen if america was not there. There would of been just someone else there to kill anyone they can.

William cooper at least lived in the real world where americans are murderers scum, and he knew it. Stop living in the world hollywood paints.

The world needs to turn its back on america, and most countries would be better off if they never heard of america.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yes, cut yourself off from the world... that's really going to help your current economic crisis.

As a sidenote, I exchanged all the USD I had back into CAD this morning. I decided that if I could trade back to my own currency for 1.26 exchange rate and get out of the currency used by a nation 11 trillion dollars in debt, now was probably a good time to do it.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by sadchild01

The USA should be destroyed?
Damn, you sound just as ignorant as the poster.
really? wow, what is happening to ATS?

Common good, it's a little thing called Spring Break. Wait till summer, the clock gets reset on everything.

What I do then is research through old threads and bump them.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

jealous of USA ??

yes. Jealous.
And sadly ignorant of what is really going on.

I hate USA because you are ruled by CFR ,bilderberg and international bankers who are screwing us third worlders .

Newsflash - the ENTIRE WORLD is run by CFR and Bildebergers. And the third worlders are screwing themselves.

It's not our job to raise you up. Raise yourselves up.
It's not our job to support you. Support yourselves.
It's not our job to clean up the messes you made of your own countries.
Clean them up yourselves.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Basically this whole thread shows just why the world is going to pot. We need to unit and work together instead of all this one-upmanship against this country and that.

The first poster does seem to have alot of facts wrong / missing great chunks of history and really should have got his facts straight before badmouthing the rest of the world. But thats history and we should be looking at it and learning from it not erasing what we dont like about it!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

jealous of USA ??

yes. Jealous.

I find the 'jealousy' accusation not only maddening and genuinely arrogant but actually nonsensical. Seriously, why should people be jealous of America? Particularly over recent years?

How can the world be jealous of what America is or what America has when America already does its best to spread its cultural imperialism to all and sundry in the first place? America has already managed to sell its culture to the rest of the world and if they don't want to buy it, America is happy to go to war in order to spread its take on 'democracy' and 'business'. So what's to be jealous about? It's not like the rest of the world is looking through a window at things it can't have and only dream about.

The reality is that America is more like a fat whore and her pimp stood on a corner: more than willing to do business and 'spread it around' but with a fist in the face to make sure things go 'smoothly'.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

jealous of USA ??

yes. Jealous.
And sadly ignorant of what is really going on.

I hate USA because you are ruled by CFR ,bilderberg and international bankers who are screwing us third worlders .

Newsflash - the ENTIRE WORLD is run by CFR and Bildebergers. And the third worlders are screwing themselves.

It's not our job to raise you up. Raise yourselves up.
It's not our job to support you. Support yourselves.
Clean them up yourselves.

yes. Jealous. And sadly ignorant of what is really going on.

yes. Jealous. And sadly ignorant of what is really going on.

neither ignorant nor jealous , we are the best survivalist on the planet, we don't need your stupid materialistc culture which is destroying our planet
sadly USA is the evil .. go worship the Bush,rockefeller ,NWO and whoredom culture your nation is

It's not our job to raise you up. Raise yourselves up. It's not our job to support you. Support yourselves. It's not our job to clean up the messes you made of your own countries. Clean them up yourselves.

the messes are by CIA and corporates ,we clean it , you make it , but now your nation will cease to exist , you fools will lose entitled mentality
you americans are responsible for global warming ,so clean it yourselves pay carbon taxes for it

we are cleaning up , but you are not cleaning your own nation,you lazy americans

And the third worlders are screwing themselves.

newsflash , India , China were the richest nations for thousands of years before the Rothschild funded British empire came and conquered us . that was when we were screwed, don't worry now the rothschild is screwing your nation and it will be you who will join us third world ,
then you can say you americans screwed yourself

Newsflash - the ENTIRE WORLD is run by CFR and Bildebergers.

incorrect
western world is totally ruled by them , Russia is not under their control , China is neutral and currently obeying them ,and many third world countries are in partial control

DO US A FAVOR , KEEP YOUR CRAPPY DEMOCRACY CRAP TO YOURSELF , DON'T INVADE US

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

the best post ever

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This thread and most of the responses, are some of the saddest, most nationalistic and quite frankly pathetic I've seen on ATS.

This entire thread started out on a premise of "us vs them".

Why retaliate..?

Why antagonize the OP...?

He/she is clearly deluded and has no grasp of history or politics whatsoever...

I say leave the thread to die a deserved death

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join