It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, The enemy of my enemy is my friend... I have no choice but to support the Evil FOX.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Look, we all know the mainstream media is filled with propaganda, brainwashing, desensization and much more...

But I am glad that Faux news is atleast giving out a little warning. This is what the public needs. A warning.

Sadly I know that they are spreading fear, but atleast they fired the first warning shot. Who knows... maybe in the end it won't matter. But I hate the MSM... not only did they fail us, but they used us for their agenda.

The MSM is owned... Wake up to this.

But I will say that I'm gald that Fox News is now showing you how screwed we really are. This is what the public needs to see.

but guess what... even when the Evil Fox lays out the real truth... nobdy in America is listening. The Dallas Cowboys released TO!!! A-Rod is on Steroids!!!

The public won't wake up untill it's too late... But even their own enemy warned them.

I will say that I'm gald that the enemy even told us straight up how screwed we are... Much respect for the enemy... he played a good game.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Are you saying you can now smell an apple hidden in the muck of a hog barn?

Fear mongering is also propaganda, so maybe you should look up Stockholm syndrome.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Regenmacher]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
And Fox News didn't warn you that Bush and company was the beginning of the screw ups because...?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Its likely the reason why we are getting these warnings is because its almost too late to stop it. That or there is some shred of humanity left over there that has awakened.

I'd go with number 1 though. Forces on both sides are mobilizing, but the ones on the side of the NWO (first time I've used that term, and I'm still a little hopeful I'm wrong in doing so) are not seen and so the ones on the side of freedom aren't mobilizing fast enough. Its happening, yes, but as it stands right now, the actions happening are not fast enough.

If we were to relate this period to the first Revolution, the time between Tea Parties and the first shot was about 16 months (December 1773-April 1775). This was also on a backdrop of people having been forced to do without freedoms decades before hand. This generation has come off a decade of growth and perceived freedom, they aren't going to see things coming. So long as they can get their mocca latte they're happy...for now.

Honestly to me hearing these warnings on Fox or from any other source is just telling me how little time is left before something big happens. Its like the tempo of the planet is picking up, expecting something to happen. The more of these you have the less time we have left to do something, if anything can be done.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I do not like obama but would not say that fox is anyones friend. I would not take it that far if i was you.

Stay clear of thinking fox is your friend, try to use the internet as you nemesis to obama.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I think fox is pandering to the Hard Core conservatives -- Libertarians -- because they are 1. the largest 3rd part, and 2. also the fastest growing.

Hopefully they will move away from religious conservative fascist like Bill and Sean Hannity (and his little sock puppet mr. Colmes.

Being a Libertarian myself, I welcome the change.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Fox News is based on targeting a very specific demographic, basically pissed off Americans who lean Right. With them it's more about entertainment and producing ratings at any cost, not the news. Don't forget that. The same can be said of all the networks too but Fox is just more brazenly partisan than the other major networks, which is their hook.

new topics

top topics

join