It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(PICS) Our multi colored "star" is back

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Troy, the main reason I think they are between us and the moon is that when you look at them through binoculars, you can clearly see the delineation of the different colors. BTW, these don't flash red then white then blue, the surface seems to be divided into quadrants and it'll be like red/white, blue/white, red/white, blue/white in a pattern with red between 9:00 and 12:00, white 12-3, blue 3-6, white 6-9. White is always flashing with red and blue alternating in the clockwise pattern.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cajajo
Troy, the main reason I think they are between us and the moon is that when you look at them through binoculars, you can clearly see the delineation of the different colors. BTW, these don't flash red then white then blue, the surface seems to be divided into quadrants and it'll be like red/white, blue/white, red/white, blue/white in a pattern with red between 9:00 and 12:00, white 12-3, blue 3-6, white 6-9. White is always flashing with red and blue alternating in the clockwise pattern.

Yes, I know what you mean.

The pictures my friend and I have of them, are weird to say the least. We've had them checked out by another friend of ours who is professional photographer, and many of the effects produced by this "Star" is not due to camera malfunction or w/e the skeptics will have you believe.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join