It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admit it, U know who U are, You've once daydreamed about being John Conner leading The Resistance

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

No offence taken.

And yes, I see your point. But it is only a point of "view".

Utopia is not this planet, for we are amongst men.

The Revolution, the Constitution were a huge success, but like any plan that is great and laid out, if it is not followed and executed with the same intentions, then it will fail.

Our Constitution, was brought to us by men that studied what history was presented to them at the time.

Our Constitution is like a swinging door. It can lend the power in either direction. There is only one system that can be one way, it's called a dictatorship. It does work, as long as the leader is not selfish, but when they go away, you do not know what the next will bring.
There is too much risk in and to one person to hold that much power.

They do not teach the Constitution. To remember words and repeat them, is ony onto the left brain.

There are very few whom teach the true meaning of the Constitution. Whom teach the real history of our nation and the power within it's very citizens.

They teach you that you can solve everything by voting. This is not the case, and was never the intention and foresight of our great leaders that created this country.

They knew the short comings of mankind. They warned us of all that would go wrong. They warned us of the Elite and how they would continue throughout time to try and control us.

They knew that thru time, every now and again, that our freedom had to be fought for.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Don't you think our system of government is just fine, or nearly just fine? We just need to get back to it?

These shysters who have infiltrated care nothing for the system that was set up in the beginning. If we got a whole new Congress top to bottom, all new judges, threw out all the corrupt legislation (which is all of it), got the Federal Reserve out of our hair, started printing our own money, had an election free of the controlled media and the corporate Zionist bought-and-paid for candidates, passed a law forbidding people in secret societies to run for office or serve on juries or hold any public office, wipe the slate clean of all the laws and start clean with just our Constitution, that we could make it?

Sounds impossible, but if it could be done incrementally, starting with getting rid of the Federal Reserve.

We would also need to convince the military to side with the people. Right now the foreign banksters have hijacked the police and military to use against us.

Other countries have started over. Europe does it all the time. It is written in our Constitution that it's our duty as citizens to overthrow corruption, to maintain our liberty.

Andrew Jackson stood down the foreign banksters and their central bank. Everybody I respect says this is the root of our problem, the Zionists and their bank. We need them like we need a triple dose of cyanide for breakfast.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I am no John Conner.

It is as if you search for the one, the savior of mankind, to make right a world that has gone wrong. You search as the enemy searches for him.
You have seen it many times in the past, he is found, then made an example of whether it is nails in his hands, or a bullet to the brain. Do you not think he does not understand this?

John Conner will only lead you to self destruction, as a wise enemy will produce a John Conner for you. He will stand and declare his loyalties and devotions to your cause only to betray you in the end. Your enemy has always come at you from inside, and this is how we are controlled.

They are among us now waiting with anticipation to see who stands for this cause, and to see if it is one of theirs, or someone who can effect real change, and once again made ineffective.

My advise would be, do not let there be a John Conner. Instead, maybe we should be looking for George S. Patton.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have not dreamed of leading a resistance, but I have dreamed of becoming a posthuman hivemind and conquering the world with an army of self-replicating machines, and then moving on to space.

Doesn't mean I think it means anything though.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'd prefer to be a lone wanderer of sorts. The time to reflect on existence is far more rewarding than the loyalty of "followers" and the expectations of being a hero. Especially if it's the messianic type hero.

Also, from what I hear of the ending (assuming they haven't changed it) of T4, it's not all that good to be John Conner after all.

[edit on 3/17/2009 by eNumbra]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Sorry for the cynicism, but when we start discussing real change and are using as a role model a fictional character created by Hollywood fat cats to put bums in theatre seats, it is not a good sign.

Try looking at history and real world people that are actively working towards something constructive, not Walmart action figures.

Mike F

top topics

<< 1   >>

join