In 20-30 years 4 planet earths will be required to meet Chinas ever growing demand for natural resources. With this, their buying power increases
Buying power is the basis of currency value. “If you’re in the business of supplying resources, or looking to invest where would you vest your
The future America will be nothing more than a supply house for China without change.
1. American labor costs will be a fraction of China's future labor costs.
2. The all mighty dollar loses much of its buying power in competition with the “unimaginable” Chinese markets. As such its value is reduced to
3. The poor become really poor the rich extremely rich (Supplying China). New coin terms will develop to describe the 3rd world existence of labor
forces in industrialized nations.
4. China buys and owns much of the USA. (What does this entail? You tell me.)
America is coming down a few notches regardless. China will dictate this out of sheer necessity.
Have you noticed real strides by the powers that be to bring energy independence to the front lines? Wonder why? That’s easy we can hardly compete
with Chinas demand at present. 10 years from now, oh my!
What’s needed to combat this?
A North American Union (Mexico/United States/Canada) and a robust common currency. You may say the Euro was a flop but that’s not true, it serves
its purpose well. At this point in time we need to focus on life quality for the masses and a common currency goes a long way to sustain this. All
currency has ups and downs, what is to be avoided by this is a near completely worthless dollar. The Euro is not susceptible/open to complete failure.
Half the Union could collapse but the Euro would endure. Get the point?
In my mind three alternatives options exist.
1. Serve as supply house for China, and kiss our new masters as***.
2. Conceive and implement complete resource independence strategies.
I vote yes for a North American Union, how about you?
[edit on 16-3-2009 by Donkey_Dean]