It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating a Secret Society?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So how would i go about accomplishing this?

Before you answer:

1. Yes, i do have a purpose (can't tell or it won't be much of a secret)

and

2. I want a serious and distinguished society, like the Freemasons or Skull 'n' Bones.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by denirohascome

just post all the details of your secret society on this message board and i'll tell you if it will work or not.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Invite only those you wish involved.

Swear them to secrecy.

The subject of the secret is not important to the discussion...because, I assume, you are keeping it secret.

I'll tell ya what, U2U me the secret, I swear I'll keep it secret, and then you and I will officially be a secret society.

Easy peasy.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The first thing is come up with proof of concept.
The second thing is don't tell anyone.
Bingo!!
You got it.
Sucks for membership though.

In all reality, a lot of these type of things, I would venture to guess, get started just by having common interests.
I used to have about 5 friends that would come over to play RISK.
It's a start.
I am not kidding.
All kinds of things get talked about with your compadres'.
Everyone has their inner circle of friends that if any of whom were threatened, the group would have their back. yes? no?
That's how it starts.
Suggest one day that you all get together to accomplish something besides hanging out.
Conversing about the secrets of the universe is possible while doing pretty much anything.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by denirohascome

I can't help but feel that you just failed at the first Hurdle

But if you do intend on it, like others said, only use people you trust, and so on and so forth.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There have been a couple of threads recently about starting a Secret Society that ATS members could join.

I expressed an interest in one of them and the thread sort of fizzled out - unless everyone else went ahead without me

But you'd definitely need a common goal and only enrol people you could trust, as already suggested.

I imagine that in order to trust the other members you'd need to have something on them. So best look for extremely rich or talented people with enormous skeletons in their closets. I think that's how it's done.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Secret Societies, knowledge of Secret Societies, rumors of Secret Societies and membership to Secret Societies is treason, punishable by summary exicution. Please report all secret societies to the Computer immediately citizen.

Thank you for your cooperation. Serve the Computer, the Computer is your friend.

new topics

top topics

join