It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IQ test anyone taken it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
There is a pop up here, IQ test has anyone taken it?

I just did.
web.tickle.com...

Congratulations, joe!
Your IQ score is 117

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

I did better than I thought I would.

Take the test all its free.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
" Your IQ score is 127.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. "

Very true.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Great Job!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Congratulations, Jeremiah!

Your IQ score is 133

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills � which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates.

woot! i took an actual, offline IQ test like 3 years ago. back then it was 129. so i guess i was wrong in thinking i've gottten dubmer...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Super duper job.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
ohh I hate these posts!

Now for the next couple of weeks everyone will be feverishly getting their score down to prove they are more intelligent than the last or even most inmtelligent of the lot. It turns into quite a horrible little compitition.

I do wish you hadn't started this Spitting Cobra:-(

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist.

nice. .

What is a good IQ? I don't even know...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Same as Paperclip, 127. Ins. Ling.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Sorry, I could careless if I am smarter or someone Is.

I started it because it was a pop-up add on the site, more people that click the better it is for the ATS. You are right there are people that do care, you ca please some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all the time.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Congratulations, Bob!
Your IQ score is 126

Not too shabby for a 14 year old wouldnt you say? Im a Precision Processor. WHOO!!! Now what is that?
I use Bob as my online name whenever i gotta give out my email...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The "insite"ful linguist. I already knew that though.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I got 133, and "visionary philosopher" lol...some I just kind of skipped because I didn't want to waste the time, like that letter unscrambling one...wat was that?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Originally posted by triplesod

Sorry, I could careless if I am smarter or someone Is.

I started it because it was a pop-up add on the site, more people that click the better it is for the ATS. You are right there are people that do care, you ca please some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all the time.

yeah, i agree. if you have a problem with threads like this, simply don't look at them.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
I got 133, and "visionary philosopher" lol...some I just kind of skipped because I didn't want to waste the time, like that letter unscrambling one...wat was that?

It looked like england to me. so i put country

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I got 139 and the same type of person as spitting cobra, but I dont think Im any smarter than any of the people here. Look at Cmdr hes brilliant at science and tech and yet this silly test put me higher than him. I dont think people are gonna get their panties in a knot over these scores. Unless they are morons.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
It looked like england to me. so i put country

ahhh...lol, now that makes me mad...england, my god..

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Your IQ score is 131.

I'm 16 by the way, so it might have factored that in.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well, here it is

Congratulations, Donna!
Your IQ score is 136

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions � mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher.

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others � and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Your IQ score is 129

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's True IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions � mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

I blam it all on the pot. 4 years ago it was 132 and higher.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i got 138. I got dumber. YAY!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join