It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could I have some sort of ESP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I had two dreams that really stood out to me that I found crrrraaaazy And I wonder if it could mean I might have some sort of ESP or something.

Awhile ago, I had a dream where my really close friend had come up to me with exciting news to tell me. She's a really big Country music fan, whereas I'm not. Anyways, she came up to me with a ticket that had Montgomery Gentry written on it and signatures. I woke up and thought nothing of it because I've never heard of a 'Montgomery Gentry' before.

Then the next day, that same friend calls me and tells me that she wishes that I could've went to a concert with her last night. I asked her who and of course, she told me Montgomery Gentry. I was so shocked, I had to tell her about my dream.

Just recently I started working at pizza. I have a manager there who looks like he is of Asian ethnicity. His name is of European origin, so I didn't know what to make of it. I guessed maybe Chinese or Vietnamese. I asked people around the store because I wasn't quite comfortable about asking him (let's just say he's a pretty mean guy). Nobody in the store knew... And I bet you're wondering why I was so curious... well, I just am. My mom and I were actually... My mom (she's Filipino) always loves to guess a person's "Asianality".

Anyways, I had a dream one night where I was at the pizza place. I was working by the dough table (as usual), but some very attractive Korean men were in the store. I was talking to them in Korean (because I know some. :p) And then my manager comes by talking about how these were his people. xD I woke up and thought ... maybe I should just ask him.

Of course, I asked him the next night I worked and indeed he's Korean, but he knows nothing of his heritage.

I thought it was soooo cool. Could I possibly have some neat-O ability?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NovaGirl

Either you've got some ESP going on there, or something out there that does is trying hard to make you think that you do.

If it's the latter, then why they would want to do that is beyond me...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I believe we all have abilities - intuitivness and dream precog. It's about awareness and paying attention. Love and believe in yourself. Wrtie down your dreams in the morning. If you have one that seems significant, tell a family member or friend...just in passing. Then if something comes to pass, you'll have someone who can validate you.

It's also a neat trick to voice your request to yourself before you go to sleep. What an answer to a personal problem? Ask that it be revealed in your dreams. Want to contact aliens - very controversial but hey, what the heck right? Ask for only loving, positive entities visit you in your dreams.

There are some great dream threads on ATS. I think you'd like this one:

Precog Dreams & Dreams that come true

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
It's very basic really........if you have to ask, you don't. If you have to ask if you are, you're not. If you do not have your own personal knowledge, someone else's opinion isn't going to matter. Make your claims then produce empirical evidence, media evidence and reference material. Documents and notarized witness statements are also a plus. good luck

new topics

join