It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take The Poll: Determine the Top-Ten Conspiracy Theories

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Voted

ET Cover up
Fluoridation of water
NWO shlaags (they are and they love it)

Is there any way to see the poll results? Or are we gonna have to add vote rigging to the list of conspiracies
(because obviously if mine don't win then it's a fixup
)

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
i appreciate the nuance of differentiating ufo sightings/reports cover-up, roswell cover-up, e.t. cover-up, area 51 cover-up, o'hare cover-up, et al, but the results equal way, way skewed conclusions.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Voted.

And I hope 9/11 doesn't win, just because everybody else is rooting for it. In fact, I hope the winner is the subject with the most votes. Because, yeah. That's why we're here.

- Strype

Edit: Kinda funny, because only 1 of my top 3 "listed" remained as an actual vote. Creating a top 10 list is much easier than choosing your "top 3" out of a huge list. My top 3 were based more on conspiracy combined with the importance of survival. Whereas my list was more based on conspiracy alone.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Strype]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

I voted for the generic cover up of sightings. It seems like a good umbrella category even though many of the more specific incidents were mentioned on the initial inquiry.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Nothing on Prescot Bush and friends trying to overthrow America and join Hitler? www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.huppi.com... Info on it.

Also, my three...
JFK
9/11
RFK

[edit on 17-3-2009 by JMasters]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Let me ask a question please. YOu guys aren't using DIEBOLD to tally the votes are you???

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Clearly the most logical choice is:

1. Bilderberg / Illuminati / CFR / PNAC
2. New World Order / One World Government
3. U.S. Shadow Government

They're all related to eachother, and are all the underlying cause of all the other conspiracies (for example the 9/11 conspiracy happened because of PNAC)

[edit on 17-3-2009 by SilentKoala]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
1. Bilderberg
2. 2012
3. NWO

There may three favorites. They can and do involve a lot of different aspects of our world from religion to economics. You just have to love those three.

Fox

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Roswell/Area 51 are known worldover, basically a household name where the majority of the others are not really known to "normal" people as in people that dont research/interested in conspiracys and the like.

But i voted Area 51/Dulce/Masons

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

Originally posted by SilentShadow
Voting completed.

Good list... it wasn't as hard a choice as i thought it was going to be.

I do find the multiple voting a little odd since it may skew some votes. Tomorrows "Most Important" may in fact be peoples 4th favourite conspiracy.

i agree with this man i think getting to vote each day might screw it up unless everyone voted same thing everyday.

other then that great list.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by killartofu]

[edit on 17-3-2009 by killartofu]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Okay, I voted for the illuminati/bilderberg/cfr etc.

I have one problem with this, some of these categories are well...somewhat unnecessary. Shouldn't Masons and the NWO be under the same category of illuminati?

Also, in the thread requesting that this be done, I have stated that MANY conspiracies are directly related to, and more than likely exists because of the illuminati/free masonry.

Their hands almost always have something to do many conspiracies. From the creation AIDS, to the NWO, to the Kennedy assassination, to 9/11, to chemtrails, genocide, funding of Hitler...it all stems from them. That being said, why so many categories? Not knocking the poll, but, in all actuality, 60%, hell, maybe even 80% of the other categories aren't really needed, because when the digging is done, the illuminati/bilderbeg/masons(whatever you want to call them - same people behind different names with different rank)...it all goes back to them.

Can someone tell me I'm wrong about that notion. Because, I don't think I am.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I was shocked to see Titor on there and not Planet X.

Although upon seeing John Titor as an option, my first choice wasn't difficult

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I must be missing it? I'm looking for the big Pharmaceutical conspiracy but i cannot find it? Is it disguised?
Seriously, this is my number one conspiracy so if it is there can someone point me in the right direction.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I use Google Chrome if your not into explorer its worth a go.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
so 2012 and odd murals in Denver makes the top conspiracy list over the Hemp conspiracy?

Nice(sarcasm), wonder who is the one tallying the votes.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ok there is no where to pick "Calling every true revelation of fact a conspiracy theory."
Obviously THE CONSPIRACY THEORY.
So why do this? Just to pick between a slap in the face and a kick in the shins?
This is DEMO-Crazy in action.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by human8]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

my votes are in.....

look forward to the outcome

somemore serious than others and some important conspiraces not even listed when i would say should be

anyway the outcome will be more intresting now.........

[edit on 17'3/2009 by surrealist1978]
9/11 most important
FREEMASONARY is my curiosity but i bet doesnt get in top 3...i wonder why

[edit on 17'3/2009 by surrealist1978]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
1.new world order
2.9/11
3.area 51

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jayvance1

That's exactly what I'm saying. All the conspiracies you've mentioned are caused by one group of people;...Illuminati!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

love the ravenwood symbol. bring back jericho damnt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join