It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take The Poll: Determine the Top-Ten Conspiracy Theories

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Time for stage two of our collaborative project with members. The 2009 ATS Top Conspiracy Theories Poll is now up and running, as promised in this thread.

I've gone through and compiled and prioritized the top-35 conspiracy theories from the responses by our members in that thread. Now, you our members and even guests, have a chance to pick the three you feel are most important.

The goal is to work together to define what ATS members consider to be the top-ten conspiracy theories (both speculative and proven) of all time. The finished piece will be an ATS thread summarizing each conspiracy theory, with links to the major threads on ATS that cover the various angles of each. When we're finished, we'll have an excellent "beginner's guide to conspiracy theory" for our new visitors and other interested parties.

HOW TO VOTE

Use the ATS Top Conspiracy Theories Poll which has three identical lists of answers, each is a separate poll that allows you to vote on your most-important, second-most important, and third-most important conspiracy theories. Please make sure you click the vote button at the bottom of each polling widget.

HOW OFTEN CAN YOU VOTE?

The system is set up to allow one vote from every user, every 24 hours. This way, if there are more than three that are important to you, you can vote for those other conspiracies on another day. Or, if one is particularly important, you can vote for that each day.

VOTING CLOSES March 23RD

On midnight (EST) of March 23rd, the voting will close and the results will be tallied. A minor degree of "weight" will be assigned to the most-important responses, then the top-ten will be picked for the new article. Depending on the number of votes, we may also include an "honorable mentions" category.

So step up, cast your vote, and help define what are the top-ten most important conspiracy theories as determined by the members and visitors of AboveTopSecret.com.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Thanks Bill

Voted!

C'mon 9/11 for No.1

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Cool, did my First Votes!!

Will look forward to voting again tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Voting completed.

Good list... it wasn't as hard a choice as i thought it was going to be.

I do find the multiple voting a little odd since it may skew some votes. Tomorrows "Most Important" may in fact be peoples 4th favourite conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wow ! Good work ! Pretty detailed Referendum !

Vive ATS et Vive la Révolution !

Edit : Err... I wandered seemingly in vain for a "Solar System Mysteries and Other Galactic or Extra-Galactic OutTherish Stuff". Never mind... "Moon and other objects" will make the deal.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Rigel]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
A minor degree of "weight" will be assigned to the most-important responses

What does that mean?

9/11 FTW

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
great choices, they are all important imo.

i voted for the best ones of course

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hmm having compatibility issues with firefox. List goes below bottom of frame and cannot get to vote button either...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Just did my vote, WOW, hard choices. When do we get to see the results? Can't wait..

This is what makes this site the best on the net... Thank You

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I am using firefox, too, and I can't vote either. I don't have explorer or I would try it. Maybe someone can clue me in on whats up.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I absolutely love this site. Just after discovering it, seriously my life was never the same, this site opened my eyes to ALOT of things that are mind blowing but are unspoken of.

Common NWO for number 1!

With 911 following.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by toast317]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
"Religion as a form of population control" seems misleading from the other, more realistic and important reasons to believe religion was created by elitists.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Try clearing firefox history ans cookies, then do the same on for internet history etc on our computer in control pannel..might help.

thrown my votes in for the day too...

Great things achieved here on ATS yet again..

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

If you are on a mac, try Safari.

Voted, tough choice though!

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Done and done!

I'm interested in seeing the results, wish I didn't have to vote every day

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It was so difficult to decide. So many of them overlap and are intertwined. Nevertheless it will be interesting to see the results.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Great list! Difficult to choose the most important, as they are all extremely important.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by StevesSearch]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sorry, I can't vote on conspiracies, as I don't believe the Gov't is smart enough to perpetrate them.
I do believe the Gov't is a piece of crap, and I've been there.
Let me out is all that I ask.
For you younger members, DO NOT , EVER!!!, allow the Gov't into you're life, cause once they're in, they keep on coming.
I've found some cracks in the the Dragons scales

[edit on 3/16/2009 by LAUGHING-CAT]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Alternative Energy #1. It could have been done in the 40's. Free energy for everyone!

People would actually love to get up and do something with their lives if free energy was provided. Not 1 human on this planet will ever be with out lights and water.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Gouki]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gouki

And your theories on why I live in Florida and still pay

200 +Monthly?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join