It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont believe in Chemtrails ? please spend 5 mins reading this

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

The Military sells any and all typs of equipment.
From the smallest to the largest.

Are you privy to where and when the deals take place ?

Can you tell us who is purchasing any and all of it ?

Do you know how the equipment sold,is put to use ?

Can you possibly know what is happening at all Air Bases
(Military or not) all over the planet,at all times ?

Just because One does not see or hear about 'something',
does not mean that 'that something' does not exist.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Amaterasu

The claim is that bacteria were found as a result of the spray from the alleged C-130. No lab report provided, just another claim.

For a control on this test of a sample from Colorado he used samples from Michigan and Pennsylvania. Now that's great science in action.

Not one source for any of sample tests. Why not? What labs were the tests carried out in? Serious claims require evidence. Why is there no substantiation of his claims?

BTW, that article is 10 years old. No wonder there's nothing new in it.

Well... It was an article written by someone who has some amount of credibility. [shrug] It may have been that the tests were not immediately available when that went up, or who knows.

As for "new info..." I suspect that there has been new info but that suppression has occurred to the point that it has not made it into the infosphere at large.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Nor does it exist because someone claims it does.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
At Delta - Northwest there are more than 15,000 pilots alone...at least another 40,000 pilots or so at American, United, Southwest, Jet Blue etc...and countless other tens of thousands across North America at regionals and other carriers. Then add thousands of US military pilots, then add thousands of international airline and military pilots and FEDex, and other freight along with countless numbers of corporate and private pilots...then attend aviation conferences and what percentage of all of these massive amounts of folks who live in the skys...and how many are coming forward with evidence of spraying aparatus on the grand scale some of you are talking about???

If you have ever worked in aviation or been around it closely, you know without a doubt that there is no way as in no way an ice cube stays frozen in hell, that such a thing would ever stay secret. Secrets aren't kept in aviation...it's the biggest rumor mill and grape vine sector I know of that includes the red dress society too! For the love of god!!!!

You want to see a pilot laugh harder than ever? Ask him to comment on the topic of chemtrails! Go ahead. Next time you fly DELTA, or Luftansa or take your pick, go up and shake hands with the Captain as you deplane and bring up the topic and see what he says? ROTLMAO. If you were my friend and you tried this, I would be so god damned embarrassed! Come on folks, there are conspiracy theories and then there is fictitious crap like what we read in this and countless other threads on this stupid topic.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hey guy's
Here is a link to plane spraying over Tennessee. my Youtube connection is not working properly so I didn't get to watch it to confirm it is the one I want

www.youtube.com...

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

I do not doubt your figures but come on.... do you think that any pilot flying one of these planes would be going around broadcasting the fact.

i think not

there you go.... noggin used

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

You can't even get ONE to say anything other than laugh at the cooky idea when they are on vacation and have had more than a couple mia ties! LOL Oh, I forgot to add the thousands upon thousands of air traffic controllers who would have to be in on it too...

*crickets*

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

"Chemtrails" are actually mentioned in House Bill HR 2977.[6] the space preservation act of 2001 introduced by Congressman Dennis Kucinich

google HR 2977

The bill was later revised to exclude the term "chemtrails". If chemtrails do not exist then why mention something that doesn't exist in the first place? Please wake up people whatever they are doing they obviously don't want us knowing about it.

Now that's
a link to an investigative journalist report on the subject,
a lead to an official US Govt doc
and a video link
I have at lest tried to give you something to look at, something to corroborate my views, all I get from you is sarcasm and to me that speaks volumes.
PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I didn't say they didn't exist. Let me repeat that. I didn't say they didn't exist.

What I did talk about was a huge tremendous doubt that they exist on a massive grand international scale the way this theory postulates.

The Earth is a massive body. I've never said that recently or in our entire modern history that any sort of spraying, be it for pesticide, for cloud seeding, for fire suppression, or some other clandestine experimentation has not taken place, because indeed there is evidence to point to that possibility. That said, I still can stand behind my views on the matter that 99% of reports are misreporting normal activity.

There's a big difference between isolated events and a massive grand international enterprise to spray the masses for various alleged reasons such as DNA manipulation, weather modification and or population control...do we have evidence that the govn't has covered up things before? of course. Do we know of previous experimentations using chemicals on citizens in our past? Yes we do. Does this mean that all nearly a million aviation professionals all are part of some grand conspiracy to poison the inhabitants of the earth by spraying chemicals on us daily???

There's more evidence of rubber particulate in the air adversely impacting human health then there is on this non-issue. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I was going to reply but then I came across this post about the bill.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Phage,
I am not suggesting that the subject matter of the Bill was chemtrails. I merely stated that the term was "mentioned" in the Bill and later removed.
Thanks very much for the link... another little piece of the puzzle

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
excerpt from Article in the Los Angeles Tribune by Marcus K Dalton on the 19th Aug 2005....

Government denials, as usual.

Congressman Dennis Kucinich of Ohio authored the Space Preservation Act of 2001, which sought a "permanent ban against weapons in space," specifically banning "chemtrails" as weapons. But in a subsequent version of the bill, the "chemtrails" language disappeared entirely. The missing words suggest an eyes-wide-open denial, which says as much about the cover-up as it does about the spraying that's plainly visible in the sky.

In a front-page story entitled "Conspiracy theorists look up," the Akron Beacon Journal noted that Kucinich's bill "had been rewrittenand the references to chemtrails and the other types of weapons were quietly eliminated." The Beacon Journal article, linking chemtrails to conspiracies, resulted from massive local pressure. Michel Massullo of Akron provided that newspaper with rolls of photos of plane trails and a sworn affidavit attesting to extensive aerial activity over that city.

The U.S. Air Force Website refutes the "Chemtrail Hoax" as having been around since 1996, "accusing the Air Force of being involved in spraying the U.S. population" with mysterious substances: "Several authors cite an Air University research paper titled 'Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025' that suggests the Air Force is conducting weather modification experiments. The purpose of that paper was part of a thesis to outline a strategy for the use of a future weather modification system to achieve military objectives and it does not reflect current military policy, practice, or capability. The Air Force is not conducting any weather modification experiments or programs and has no plans to do so in the future. The 'chemtrail' hoax has been investigated and refuted by many established and accredited universities, scientific organizations, and major media publications."

Explaining the government's position, Lieutenant Colonel Michael K. Gibson of the U.S. Air Force wrote U.S. Representative Mark Green in August 2000 and stated, "The term 'chemtrail' is a hoax that began circulating approximately three years ago which asserts the government is involved in a joint federal program of covert spraying of the public."

But many intelligent researchers call Gibson's communique a classic non-denial denial: Gibson is denying that the Air Force is secretly spraying U.S. citizens. The reality is the U.S. Space Command and other government agencies are involved in ongoing experiments for military and environmental purposes that involve aerial spraying, and the microfibers and other sprayed chemicals inevitably fall to earth, putting the public at risk.

Before you believe Gibson's and the government's "denial," do an Internet search for the following terms: "Joint Vision for 2020" and "Weather is a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025", a whitepaper by MIT's Bernard Eastlund and H-bomb father Edward Teller. Before he died in 2003, Teller was director emeritus of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, where plans for nuclear, biological and directed energy weapons are crafted. In 1997, Teller publicly outlined his proposal to use aircraft to scatter through the stratosphere millions of tons of electrically-conductive metallic materials, ostensibly to reduce global warming.

the full article can be read here....

www.space4peace.org...

again, Very interesting stuff,

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel Kent

Now that's
a link to an investigative journalist report on the subject,
a lead to an official US Govt doc
and a video link
I have at lest tried to give you something to look at, something to corroborate my views, all I get from you is sarcasm and to me that speaks volumes.
PEACE,
RK

I'll see your journalist, US Govt doc and video and raise you:

Another investigative journalist with slightly different conclusions on what we're seeing and what its consequences might be.

A few dozen scientific papers - some dating back to 1970 - investigating the very same phenomena that some claim are chemtrails

An FAA document about contrails

An EPA factsheet on contrails

An IPCC Report on the climatic impact of aircraft emissions and contrails

A NASA computer programme for predicting when persistent contrails will appear over the USA

200 photos of contrails taken by amateur weather watchers all over the world

A Royal Meteorological Scociety Webpage explaining in simple terms what contrails are.

Press release from Imperial College London on research being carried out to find a way to reduce the occurrence of persistent contrails.

A BBC news story detailing other concerns about the impact of increase air traffic and consequential increases in persistent contrails.

All lies and disinformation? Or does it possibly sound just a little more credible?

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Essan]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

My reply was to 'SKYSHOW" as I thought he was been quite sarcastic and not contributing much. Thanks for posting those links, I will work through them when I get home tonight.

I have now got pdf copies of de-classified documents from HM Government of Great Britain released under the FIA which proves categorically that the MOD has been spraying over populated English Cities (and in one case the whole of England) with Zinc Cadmium Sulphate and Bio germs such as "E-Coli" and "Bacillus Globigii" (pathogen) from 1958 until 1975. They carried this out by plane, ship and even trucks.

I don't for one minute believe that they suddenly stopped in '75 but time will tell and we will see when the next documents are released.

Can anyone tell me "hand on heart" that they think the sky in this video is covered with CONtrails ??

www.youtube.com...

I know what contrails are and I do not see any in this video.

PEACE,
RK.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

They carried this out by plane, ship and even trucks.

And no-one saw a thing

Can anyone tell me "hand on heart" that they think the sky in this video is covered with CONtrails ??

It's not a very good video but yes, absolutely.

It's easy to tell the difference between chemtrails and contrails: chemtrails are invisible.

But why do people think contrails are chemtrails? That's the question. Of course, it's handy if you can get people to look the other way when pulling a fast one

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The UK Chemical & Biological Warfare Experiments 1958 - 1975

Sprayed from aircraft & ships on her own people

During the years 1949-1964 there was a growing realisation, confirmed by results from experiments conducted by Porton Down scientists, that a large area of the UK could be contaminated with simulated biological warfare agents by a single ship or aircraft.

Experiments using Zinc Cadmium Sulphide, had shown that a spray aircraft, flying along the coast of the UK, could contaminate an area as large as 10,000 square miles from a distance of over 100 miles from the target area. This method of BW attack became known as the Large Area Coverage (LAC) concept.

During the early 1960s, scientists from the Microbiological Research Establishment Porton Down were tasked to investigate whether similar results could be obtained by using live bacteria instead of the chemical compound (ZnCds) that was used in previous experiments.

It was quickly realised that the Porton Range (area 7,000 acres) was far too small to be used in any of these proposed experiments. The Director of the MRE Porton Down, Dr D W Henderson, then suggested that spraying the bacteria at sea and detecting the resulting aerosol cloud inland might be a successful operational method, and so a search began for a suitable trials site in the UK.

According to declassified MRE Porton Down documents, South Dorset was eventually selected as the trials site

The British Government Ministry of Defence Secret documents & reports regarding this Ariel spraying program and the later seaborne spraying have been de-classified as part of the Freedom of Information Act.

www.nr23.net...

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The UK Chemical & Biological Warfare Experiments 1958 - 1975

What has any of these got to do with the phenomena you claim to be chemtrails? Other than to support my assertion that if such spraying takes place they're directing your attention elsewhere?

There is absolutely no evidence what you claim to be chemtrails are chemtrails, and decades of serious scientific research which says they are contrails. So why continue flogging the very dead horse?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

well i do not agree, i have supplied links there to prove the UK govt has been actively involved in spraying chemicals and bio's over cities since the 50's through 70's. did you follow the link and read the de-classified MOD docs and reports?

to be honest, i was a bit put off by some of your snidey comments especially when i mentioned that they were using trucks to do it in the 50's,

I firmly believe that certain governments are still actively involved in creating chemtrails for whatever reason and am in contact with a small number of people around the world who agree with what they see in the skies and from people who they know who are sick.

thanks for taking the time to post all of those links, there was some good info there and it made for interesting reading, although i thought some of it had a bit of an establishment bias and i did not agree entirely with some of the facts given about contrails in it. The formation of these is not rocket science is it? to someone who understands a little bit about meteorology and the principles of cloud formation i think it is quite straight forward.

hope you get to read the government docs i linked, it just goes to prove what they are like, but i'm sure you know that already.
PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Essan

well i do not agree, i have supplied links there to prove the UK govt has been actively involved in spraying chemicals and bio's over cities since the 50's through 70's. did you follow the link and read the de-classified MOD docs and reports?

I'm not disputing that. I'm simply pointing out that what people see and think are chemtrails are not chemtrails.

But maybe it's better if people think they are? Look the other way ......

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
you know, I resent the fact that just because I post my two cents, having come from a long line (more than 3 decades) of aviation...that what I have to say is totally trashed by you folks who want so bad to believe you are being targeted and sprayed. I hold an advanced degree (a BS, a BA and a MS), and have followed this issue very closely for many years. My opinion should be taken just as seriously as any of yours are. If you can't accept my input then what the heck are you doing posting on here for? At ATS we debate and put forward our thoughts and offer up facts or backing behind what we say...sometimes our personal experience counts as some backing right? this is a forum for conversation and debate and so I request that you respectfully take into account my posts before your rush to conclusion.

I stand by my statements. I stand by my experience, and I stand by the fact that more than 9 our of 10 pilots in the sky (and probably more than this; 100% in my experience, but hey, major airlines and air force, what the hell do I know right?) globally today will not support this ridiculous theory. I have offered my backing as to why I believe this to be so. Yet all I get is a 9th grade level response at best, as to why I am wrong. How many years and how many countless threads on this, and nothing yet totally completely substantiated? Nothing that I know of to prove it, nothing!

Come on. This web site deserves better! This is a total red herring folks...I say this with total 100% complete sincerity. You're totally wasing your time here, put your effort into the ones that are real. Quit falling for the side steps!

[edit on 19-3-2009 by skyshow]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join