It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppressing g-forces (Need a Polish linguist to translate)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Lucjan Łągiewka anyone heard of this polish guy?

Aparantly this guy invented something that suppresses g-forces. If this is true this could be a step to anti-gravity technology.

Could someone who speaks polish translate for everyone? I am assuming they are explaining how it works. Thanks in advance.

-Kdial1

[edit on 16-3-2009 by kdial1]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
No Polish people on here?

How about if I offer some Zywiec or Zubrovka?

-Kdial1

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thought I would give this a bump.

Still waiting for translation.

-Kdial1

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
My Polish is rusty but to summarize, the vehicle crashes at 60kph and the occupant doesnt wear a seatbelt and no injury to him or damage to the car happens. His invention bypasses newtons law and somehow redirects energy utilizing the small rotary item seen at the end of the video. I think he said it reduces impact energy by 86%.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Check out this list of ATS linguists:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's quite a long list, but I've linked to the last page which shows the end of the list, and includes a Polish translator.

If it works out, it would be worth posting a comment in the thread. Maybe worth a flag too, I dare say!

[edit to add:]

Someone turned up just as I was typing. Perhaps he/she could also register as a translator in that thread.

[edit on 1/4/09 by pause4thought]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ok so basicly this is how he says it : (I am no technician so some words might have been used wrong but I think you will get the general idea of it )

He has constructed and tested a bumper (which is seen on the video and was tested by himself and his son) on a car driving over 60kmh .

He is saying that newton based all his laws (which still apply) solely on the interaction(relation?) of TWO objects(masses) on each other.

When there are 3 (or more but 3 is the minimum) objects(masses) affecting each other they affect each other according to completely different laws (he was very surprised that such a trivial thing has been overlooked)

Now the car scenario:

a car is one object (one mass) a wall is a second object(second mass) , the third object is a small rotating rotor which enables during the crash to transfer the force not to the car but to the 3rd mass which is the rotating rotor. It catches over 90% of the kinetic force.

The increase of the inertia force is much smaller than during a normal crash. The inertia forces can be programmed depending on how you construct the rotor.

On the end he says that the reason why nobody thought of this yet is because we learned to depend way to much on just what Newton said.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
He is saying that newton based all his laws (which still apply) solely on the interaction(relation?) of TWO objects(masses) on each other.

When there are 3 (or more but 3 is the minimum) objects(masses) affecting each other they affect each other according to completely different laws (he was very surprised that such a trivial thing has been overlooked)

I can't understand a word of Polish, but I'd just like to add a few points. According to mainstream physics, when there are 3 or more masses affecting each other gravitationally, the mathematics is so complex that except in a few special cases, we don't know how to do it yet. I can't think of a valid reason why Newton's Laws would be different for 3+ objects, though. If Newton's Laws were incomplete, such as applying only to the special case of 2 masses, or just plain wrong, it would be a possible explanation for why we can't figure out a 3-mass system. Note that Newton's Laws have already been proven to be incomplete in some instances by Einstein, specifically that F=ma no longer works properly at near-light velocities.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne

Originally posted by Thill

I can't understand a word of Polish, but I'd just like to add a few points. According to mainstream physics, when there are 3 or more masses affecting each other gravitationally, the mathematics is so complex that except in a few special cases, we don't know how to do it yet.

Well I am no physicist and don't know if we know the math to calculate the variables for 3 objects or not but for some reason that bumper works as shown on the movie clips and witnessed by people. So either its not that complex as we think it is or that inventor found a way to calculate it.

In short : From what I have seen on the clips the bumper works and thats the main point

EDIT: He said that the main basis of his invention is the fact there are different laws for 3+ objects , so he had to calculate (or devise) them somehow right ? Well looking at that the bumper works .

I will try and track him down and see whats up but that might take me some time as I have allot of work at the moment.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Thill]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Wow, this is a huge breakthrough... I am surprised more people in the US are not studting this hardcore......this would enable fighter pilots to do insane manuevering [sp] Well I am off to start investigating this further......

-Kdial1

new topics

top topics

join