It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We may have something here.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I know we covered a similar story to this one last year, I forget what story it was but I believe internos was actively a part of it.

Anyways here is the story directly from mufon:

"I'm not making any claims here, I didn't see this thing but my camera caught it. I would like to know if anyone has seen something similar to this.
We live on a farm in the country and something was setting off my driveway
sensor for several nights. Our dog Charlie was disturbed about this but I was unable to spot the source of his concern. After several nights I installed my wildlife camera below the driveway sensor and captured the attached images. The quality is not that great. I have no idea what could have made this light. The camera was facing north into the woods on a hill, no way it could have been a car or lights from afar. Any info on similar light formations would be appreciated."

I notice a few different anomolies on these pictures.

Here is the first picture:

And the second picture looks like it was taken seconds later:

You will notice there is something that looks like an "eye" or something of that nature. Can someone turn this into a .gif file cylcling between the two pictures at a rate of 500 milliseconds?

I do not know about the light, I would like to see the one we worked on last year that we thought was a spider web to compare. I can't seem to find that thread so if someone could post it that would be great.

Anyways anyone have a theory?

-Kdial1

[edit on 16-3-2009 by kdial1]

[edit on 16-3-2009 by kdial1]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Spider web in front of game cam.
Line 2

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I found the thread from last year covering the spider web, here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The light is a little different from the other one, but I would assume that is from different silk used by different spiders and or distance from the camera. I am more interested in the "eye looking anomoly.

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It seems as if the dog set off the sensor, and not something else. Considering the light could be from a spider web, I don't see too much of interest here. I don't know what was setting off their light in the other cases, but we don't really have much to work with in this case.

new topics

top topics

join