It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

national secularist Society debaptism certificate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What a brilliant idea, shame I was never baptized or I'd be getting one of these for my wall .

Interesting to see the clergy not wanting to remove details from their database, a bit like trying to get your DNA sample back I suppose.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by moocowman]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
No you don't need that all you need to do is say in your heart I reject you Christ,

Baptism has no more effect. it doesn't mean your saved, it just means you have the ability to enter into Christ grace.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Baptism has no more effect. it doesn't mean your saved, it just means you have the ability to enter into Christ grace.

So when John the baptizer baptized Jesus this meant jesus gained the ability to enter his own grace ?

Your saying that when children are born they don't have this ability? So their parents go get this ability from the local church by having a priest/pastor/vicar type, wet their head with water that the same person prayed over

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
No their born in original sin, which is the reason we also wear clothes and woman have pains at birth because the sin of eve.

So baptism renews the spirit in Christ and it can go as high as like the saints had with ectasies.

But anyways Christ was baptised because he was signifying that he was come as a servant and showed us what to do as we see in Phillipians and also I think John where he was without sin.

peace.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

No their born in original sin, which is the reason we also wear clothes and woman have pains at birth because the sin of eve.

We wear clothes because we choose to, ie it's bloody cold in some places the warmer the climate the less clothes people wear. Very often those who don't require clothes for warm decorate themselves with something or other for individuality. Nothing to do with sinning here am afraid just plain old common sense.

Women suffer birth pain because the human head got bigger quicker than the birth canal, a result of bipedalism. Nevertheless we don't really know ho much discomfort other species endure when giving birth as they've not learned to swear yet lol.

No their born in original sin.

So by this reasoning, a baby is about to be born it's soul which has come from presumably god, somehow becomes tainted when entering the childs body.

A man is then required to perform a ceremony somehow fixing the problem , that a body has on the soul, on gods behalf.

Wait a minute according to xtianity all men are sinners(or in sin depending on who you listen to) so a sinner of a man is performing this ritual on a baby that didn't even choose to be born.

This begs a very important question which relates to my post. Should all the children baptized by priests that were later found to be molesters, be baptized again, ?as the baptizer was presumably acting while under the influence of satan.

This is all so complicated isn't it ? I'm so glad I was never raised in this belief system, it has to be totally torturing for children to deal with this kind of reasoning don't you think ?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I agree with you this time moo, baptism should be a choice, that's why i don't agree with infant baptism or most of catholic traditions, they invented them out of their own brains which are prone to fallacies.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
We wear clothes because we choose to, ie it's bloody cold in some places the warmer the climate the less clothes people wear. Very often those who don't require clothes for warm decorate themselves with something or other for individuality. Nothing to do with sinning here am afraid just plain old common sense.

Women suffer birth pain because the human head got bigger quicker than the birth canal, a result of bipedalism. Nevertheless we don't really know ho much discomfort other species endure when giving birth as they've not learned to swear yet lol.

LOL woman your understanding is very weak. Listen, before they sinned they were in a garden without temperature. It was already paradise, they don't need clothes. Sin chnaged everything.

as for the big head. God can make no pain nomatter the size of the head. God said as I take it that woman will have pain because of eves rebellion.

(mocwoman)

So by this reasoning, a baby is about to be born it's soul which has come from presumably god, somehow becomes tainted when entering the childs body.

A man is then required to perform a ceremony somehow fixing the problem , that a body has on the soul, on gods behalf.

Wait a minute according to xtianity all men are sinners(or in sin depending on who you listen to) so a sinner of a man is performing this ritual on a baby that didn't even choose to be born.

This begs a very important question which relates to my post. Should all the children baptized by priests that were later found to be molesters, be baptized again, ?as the baptizer was presumably acting while under the influence of satan.

This is all so complicated isn't it ? I'm so glad I was never raised in this belief system, it has to be totally torturing for children to deal with this kind of reasoning don't you think ?

This is true in what our church teaches that it's only valid if the priest does what the church does and believes.

Baptism requires someone to be baptised, in the state of grace meaning confession and believe in baptism itself. So if one of those molesting preist baptise a baby and withholding their sins I don't think it's a valid one.

but another fact is that those preist aren't even preist but freemasons. Since the early 1900s Bleea dodd and many communist have talked about and have literally put 1,000s of preist in the priesthood yearly.

It is one of the communist agenda in their own words. So alot of those preist ofcourse are evil noncatholic infiltrator scum...

but anyways, your second point is a good one.

peace.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

your understanding is very weak. Listen, before they sinned they were in a garden without temperature. It was already paradise, they don't need clothes. Sin chnaged everything.

It would appear that is your understanding that is very weak, nothing can grow in a garden without temperature.

If you're implying that sin changes the temperature thus clothes are required indicating it got colder, well it doesn't get much colder than zero temperature.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by moocowman]

top topics

join