It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Israeli Police Officers Killed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

2 Israeli Police Officers Killed

www.nytimes.com

JERUSALEM — Two Israeli police officers were shot dead in their patrol car in the Jordan Valley area of the West Bank on Sunday night, police officials said. Although the identities of the gunmen were not immediately clear, Israeli security officials said they were treating the killings as a probable nationalist attack by Palestinians.

The attack, along the Jordanian border near the Jewish farming settlement of Massua, came as Israel began easing travel restrictions for Palestinians ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So, the pro-palestinian/anti-Israel lobby on this board likes to throw around words like genocide and holocaust when describing Israel's treatment of Palestinians, but what are they supposed to do?

Everytime they give the palestinians an inch, the palestinians reward them with bloodshed.

Israel completely pulls out of Gaza and get a Hamas government and daily rockets at civilians. They ease travel restrictions and they immediatly get to dead police officers.

Maybe if the Palestinians showed some restraint and stopped killing Israelis, we might get some real movement towards a lasting peace.

Okay palestinian sympathizers, go ahead and tell me how Israel deserves these murders because of the Gaza offensive or years of occupation, ect... If you all think that Israel is this brutish, evil nation, why not take the high road?

Martin Luther King, Jr. got a lot farther with his non-violent approach than Malcom-X's militant style.

Where is the palestinian Martin Luther King?

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Sadly, violence begets more violence.

I suppose they should bomb the hell out of the West Bank again and kill another two or three thousand Palestinian sub-humans to send a message, especially civilians, that'll teach them!

It pains me that these two officers were murdered; but does this approach the level of systematic brutalization and disenfranchisement of a nation? Hardly.

(I know I'll regret this....)

For whatever disrespect you intend to throw my way, I think this OP was intended to inflame. I am not pro or anti anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Where does it say the police officers were killed by Palestinians?
There are plenty who would do this the ramp up the violence against the Palestinians, including a lot of nutcase Israeli settlers who are also well armed.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sympathies to the police officers who were killed. Their deaths being the result of their leaders ignorance and hatred of the natives. I agree with the poster who says violence begets violence, that is soooo true, especially in the middle east.

Strange how they say they were easing restrictions when it happened, that seems to be a constant theme with the Israelis; "Every time we are getting near peace they attack us". I wouldn't be surprised if they did it themselves to keep the apartied regeime going, as they have a history of such actions.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

You are such a silly fool, like most of your American countrymen. No offense against Americans, but you just have many fools who are too horny about the MSM propaganda machine. I guess you are Christian too?

This former Israel air force captain has something to say about this:

Wonder what you have to say about that.

You see, I'm Dutch, could be neutral but I am not. I've been in the region have seen it and we've an objective media here. That's why it's clear to me that the Israeli government has one goal and one goal only: to remove the Palestinian people either as refugee or by killing them.

The Palestinian territories are living hells, open prisons. The violence is a consequence of that, not the other way around as you pretend it to look like.
99% of Palestinians just want a normal life like I have in Amsterdam. The Israeli government makes every possibility of normal life impossible.

I might add that I do condemn the violence of Hamas terrorists before you tell me I'm a terrorist supporter.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Mdv2]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm

The attack, along the Jordanian border near the Jewish farming settlement of Massua, came as Israel began easing travel restrictions for Palestinians

I like how they add that...
Like it matters lol.

It does, slightly..
but comn

top topics

join