It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shep Smith Mocks "Glenn Beck Fear Chamber"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

This is interesting ... i think it's kind of funny how he mocks Beck ... i just figured with all of the postings about Glenn Beck on here this would be an interesting post for ATS ... sounds to me like he's the only one with a little bit of sense ...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

I think that Chris Wallace hit it on the nose, Sheperd is jealous. Although, I must admit, the facial expressions were pretty funny.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

haha i agree, i'm sure he is jealous, but it was still interesting that he would do this on fox ... he'll probably have to make an apology for it ...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think I talked about this on another Glenn Beck thread...
I was able to watch the Shep "preshow" for "Glenn Beck Friday" and I couldn't stop laughing.

IMHO-Shep is probably the only person at Fox that just does the news....I've read some quotes before of him saying that himself! Lets be honest...it is quite easy to make fun of Glenn Beck Friday/9-12/We Surround Them.

However, I'll give Beck this: he does have quite a good sense of humor about himself; either in the Shep. interview or the Stephen Colbert Doom Room/Fear Chamber/M&Ms/double chin debacle of last week.
In fact, due to that, he claimed last week he was off candy from now onward due to the fact "the camera adds ten pounds, but the M&Ms add another"!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_awoke
IMHO-Shep is probably the only person at Fox that just does the news....I've read some quotes before of him saying that himself!

I can agree with that. However, I think that on FOX, it's widely known that when you turn on Beck, Hannity, or others, you know that they're conservative and that they're doing commentary. Unlike that Olberman fellow who disguises himself as a journalist.

Originally posted by baseball101
it was still interesting that he would do this on fox ... he'll probably have to make an apology for it

It was interesting, for sure. Just for fun, from a conspiratorial perspective, perhaps Beck is doing his own thing and isn't marching by NWO orders [unlike others have said] and they, the PTB, told Shep to act this way to hopefully make people not take Beck seriously. Which could be done because people respect Shep. I remember reading once before that his 3pm and 7pm newscasts get more viewers than the major networks' nightly news casts. Just speculation, of course.

new topics

top topics

join